What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Scrabbles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrabbles

Unban Appeal for Scrabbles 

In-game Name: Harrison Sullivan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199134813648

Ban ID: !!rpuk6497!!

Reason given for your ban: G6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was kicked from the server for fighting outside of the pillbox the RP situation was that he believed i threw a snowball at his head when i didn't so a fight begun and i was quickly kicked from the server. after that i then rejoined the server and continued playing and Roleplaying i was later incapacitated and when at the pillbox i found that my friend had incapacitated the guy who i fought with earlier after talking to the person, his friend stabbed me and the other people around me which then lead to another fight. i then spoke to a few paramedics and was just running towards the doors to exit when i was then banned.

Why should we unban you ?: because the situation at pillbox and me being there was justified by RP however the ban is for loitering however it is only 24 hours, yet i am eager to get on the server quickly.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Timed bans will not be overturned and your 24h are almost over. Next time please make sure to read the rules properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back