What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SeanJones99 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanJones99

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for SeanJones99 

In-game Name: Tony zeen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199385948639

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: C1.15

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for C1.15 this is the act of ban evasion

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly id like to start this appeal by apologising for breaking this rule. I know the seriousness and sheer stupidity of breaking rule C1.15.

This appeal will be fully honest and an admission of my mistakes and I fully accept and punishment that will come my way.

When I first joined the server around 2 years ago I played for a couple of days without reading the rules and was banned for meta gaming and character sharing.

After being banned for this my own ego at the time and because I hadn’t read the rules at that time I thought it was best to ban evade by using a vpn.

I then went on to play for a good year/ year and a half after reading the rules creating relationships and making friends within the community and city. Though I might not have been perfect during this time I do feel like my Rp was growing and this allowed for a more fun experience.

I do miss playing this server and I do deeply regret ban evading but as time went on I felt like I couldn’t admit it and I know it isn’t right to be dishonest but it is deeply regretted and i hope the staff who make this community operate can give me another chance regardless of any punishment in which I will fully accept.

Again id like to give my full apologies.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

We are not quite interested in having you back just yet.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back