What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sebee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebee

Unban Appeal for sebee 

In-game Name: Basil Boggus

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198965171259

Ban ID: !!rpuk6508!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: disconnecting whilst dead and handcuffed

Why should we unban you ?: The way by which my friends and I were killed was completely unjust and against RP
About 8 of us pulled up on 2 police officers pulled over at the side of the road, 1 out of the vehicle at the time - repairing his car.
We had machetes at the first officer's head and told him to put his hands up or we would use force.
I came from the side and wasn't being targeted by the officer. So he was surrounded and if he shot at one of us he would be stabbed
There was a brief peace period with no violence, so I assumed that they (from the action of the one guy out of the car) were complying.
Then this officer started hitting me in the head with the stock of his gun, which made me unable to return any of my own hits, and the other got out of the car and began rolling on the floor evading us and shooting a taser at approx. 4 people swinging machetes at him... which eventually resulted in his death

To sum up, the first officer had his gun out but was surrounded, so should RP and fear for his life, and his partner should also not get out of the car with a weapon drawn out of fear for his and his partners' life. (as well as the way the defence from the officers being unrealistic, with backwards rolling and wild spraying of an AR)

I have no footage to provide as evidence but hope to not be permanently banned as I want to continue playing this server with my friends, but do accept that a less significant ban may still be applied.
I also accept that we may both be in the wrong and that their wrongdoing doesn't make mine acceptable

In no other scenario would I leave the game, but in the moment I didn't think that if I stayed in the game there would be any justice, as I believed the other officers would just cover up for them, so thought that leaving would be the only way for me to have a chance.
It was an emotional decision that came after an accumulation of failed robbery scenarios throughout the night, and is one that I wouldn't make again.
I now know that staying in the game would've provided better resolution and regret how I dealt with the situation.
Ultimately, I've only been playing on the server for a few days and have really enjoyed it so hope my time isn't up yet.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

C2.3 Has a minimum appeal time of 1 month. 

Please wait one month and try again. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back