What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Selen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selen

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Selen Koja
Steam ID: 76561199386840911
Ban ID (just the numbers): 11655
Ban Reason: Combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for combat logging over a years go following an incident at Grove Street Apartments. I was in an RP situation with a police officer, which unfortunately led to combat logging.
Why should we unban you: Hello again, I was quite busy when I last opened my ban appeal, and it slipped my memory; I apologise for that. I'm filing this ban appeal to recognise my error and apologies to the staff and police officers who had to deal with this issue on February 7th, almost a year ago. I'd want to start by mentioning that when I initially joined RPUK, I was extremely new to fivem, and RPUK was my first server. Unfortunately, I didn't understand what the rules were or meant at the time, and I didn't have somebody to explain it to me effectively, for which I accept was my responsibility; I should have looked into it much more thoroughly.

My objective was not to disrupt the roleplay scene, but I recognise that I did. During my time away from RPUK, I spent time on other servers and was previously a staff member, so I now understand all of the rules. I understand the circumstances around my acts, the rules, and I know how to roleplay. My time at RPUK was brief, but I remember thoroughly liking the community and having a good time.

I took a look at my old ban appeal and will answer those questions here ( not sure if I had to but just decided to go over it)

"Since being banned I have been in other severs and have been taught how to correctly manner myself in every given situation/circumstances"
1) You have learned how to correctly respond to situations/circumstances. Could you go in more detail with this?
-As previously stated, I was relatively new to RPUK. During my absence, I have gained knowledge on how to roleplay appropriately, handle situations, and understand the rules and the consequences of breaking them.

"since being banned I have learnt how to properly rp and would like to have another chance to take my amazing rping skills to rpuk."
2) you mention you'd want to take your amazing rping skills to RPUK, what do you mean by this? - IF we were to unban you, we want to SEE this amazing rping skills from you.
-What I wanted to say by this kind of relates to what I already mentioned, but once again, I've learned how to roleplay, interact with the community, and handle scenes. ( sorry if I'm repeating myself)

"My full purpose for appealing is because i enjoy the server, and want get into what i did before my stupid mistake"
3) What were you doing on the server before your silly situation? What was your aim/goal with Selen Koja?
-Since I had no real idea what roleplaying or fivem actually included, my main goal was to simply have fun. I did learn a little bit about it throughout my little stay there, but it didn't last long or go well because I didn't know what I was truly playing or had any prior experience or knowledge to what fivem roleplay was.

"i can give certainty that i wont combat log or break any server rules"
4) Is that so? In that case. IF you get banned again, you will be placed on a 1 month cooldown minimum. (If you end up being banned for CL again it'll be 2 months waiting)
- I acknowledge that and promise it won't happen again.

5) Two conditions
1) If your amazing rping skills drop at any point in quality, we will see each other here again.
2) If you get banned again, you will be placed on a 1 month cooldown minimum.
I understand the things stated above

I hope you guys can accept my apology and give me another chance to be apart of this community
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back