What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Senna - 01/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senna

In-game Name
Senna

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke v

Reason given for your ban.
10.8 - Executing a player as a police officer

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i stupidly executed a fellow officer while on duty as a cop.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand what I did was incredibly stupid and set an extremely bad example to new and inexperienced players and was entirely unprofessional coming from a white listed faction member. I miss the community and the atmosphere. if i was allowed to return i would make sure that nothing like this would ever happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

My original intention was to just have a joke but i took it way to far and executed that police officer. I dont know what i was thinking doing it. Mt actions were immature and stupid

It didn't go though my mind at the time that it was a server rule-break. This was incredibly stupid on my behalf. If I could go back and change my actions I would but as whats done is done I hope I can show the staff team that I'm able to move forward and play within the bounds of the rules and create some good roleplay along the way.

So next time when you want to be funny, Are we gonna see a other rulebreak or you think this time you will be able to follow the rules? 

You absolutely wont see similar behaviour from me in the future. You can still have fun while following the rules.

Well it seems you have learnt from your mistakes and you will be unbanned

However, Anything like this in the future and there will not be another chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back