What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Shamdawg - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdawg

Unban Appeal for Shamdawg 

In-game Name: Keelan Shami

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199201513698

Ban ID: !!rpuk14030!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason I was banned is for combat logging. I was killed and taken to an area that is unknown to me. This was during early hours in the morning and I was left there. I had waited a while and nobody came back so I believed the Roleplay was over. I decided to turn off my computer and head off to bed, as I was busy the next day, I was tired and thought the roleplay was over. I should've respawned before doing so. I didn't think that logging out would have such an impact and result in a ban, if I had known this I would have stayed on or respawned. I have had a refresher of the rules and now realised that even outside of an RP situation, it is still combat logging when you leave after being downed, for which I deeply apologise and take full responsibility for my actions.

Why should we unban you ?: I really enjoy playing the server and have met and spoke to some awesome and amazing people, even outside of the server on the discord. It is a welcoming and friendly group that I am proud to be apart of and I don't want that to be taken away from me. I haven't been in the city very long but I love every second of it. I have made sure to go back over and carefully re-read the rules to avoid any confusion in the future and doing so has made me understand the mistake I have made. This is wrong and I promise to never do it again, I have never had any warnings or anything in the past. I take full responsibility for my mistake and I am truly and deeply sorry, for both ruining the potential RP experience of another and wasting valuable staff time having to deal with this appeal. In the future I will have more consideration to the rules and enquire with staff if I have any questions about them. I really hope that the staff consider unbanning me, as Roelplay.co.uk is the only server I play on and enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@ShamdawgI am so glad to hear that you have refreshed yourself on the rules!

So tell me this in your own words describe to rule broken and why it is important to the server?

Hello papasmurfy, how are you i hope you are well  

The rule i broke was combat logging. This is leaving the server without ending any form of roleplay that may be happening and anything that can affect the roleplay or yourself or others. Even if i’m dying out and i think the roleplay is ended i should either respawn or wait it out. If for any reason i need to leave for emergency i should let both staff and people involved in the roleplay through OOC. The rule is important in the server to make sure it is fair for everybody and ensuring everyone has the best roleplay experience possible. 

@ShamdawgIt seems to me that you are now clear on the rule and why it is important.

So I am willing to give you a chance, but lets not see you here again, as I will not be as easy to deal with.

Please think about others when you are RPing, as if you need to go for any reason make sure the relevant people are noted.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back