What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Shamdawg - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdawg

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jackson Law
Steam ID: 76561199201513698
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16744
Ban Reason: G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: Firstly I would like to start by apologising to staff for even being here, I didn't intend to be here again (I had a combat logging issue a long time ago which has since been resolved). Since the last time I was here I would also like to say my RP has dramatically improved and I have pursued the role of being a solicitor and put a lot of time and effort into the city.

Now, onto the reason I believe I was banned. I honestly have zero idea of when I have used OOC Information within my roleplaying. However, my younger brothers have just joined the city, they are extremely new to this unlike me and even though I did give them pointers and some 'baldy training', this clearly wasn't enough. They got themselves permanently banned for the same thing. I haven't been in the city the past 2-3 days due to work. Because we live in the same household, I believe it may be my IP that has been banned, which resulted in my account also getting banned.

All I am asking is if there is a staff member willing to investigate this further and potentially help the ban placed on me getting revoked, as I love the city and pout hours into it. I'm sorry as I promised in my last appeal I wouldn't be back here again but on this occasion I genuinely feel like it isn't my fault and I'm hoping you can understand that too. I am more than happy to come into TeamSpeak or discord with yourselves to explain the situation further if you need me to.

Thank you and I appreciate all the work you guys do!
Why should we unban you: I don't believe I am the reason for this ban, it is because I am under the same IP as someone else. I also provide good quality roleplay as a solicitor and put hours of time into the city to make it a better place for everyone.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi there phoenix, hope you are well. I already know the story, i have 2 younger brothers. He used my other brothers laptop to revive himself, not mine. My character or account wasn’t involved in any of this as i know it’s a rulebreak and wouldn’t let him do it if he asked. Obviously i’m not the happiest I have been banned due to a situation that doesn’t involve me as I feel I have lost all the time and effort put in due to his mistake. I do however understand why i have received the ban because i’m on the same IP as him. Is there anything that can be done to resolve this issue?

Potentially. Please open a ticket on Discord and link this appeal for us to look into it further for you.

Good evening @Shamdawg ,

Looks as if this has been sorted via a ticket.
I will get this appeal closed off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back