What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SIlent2K15 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIlent2K15

Unban Appeal for SIlent2K15 

In-game Name: Hector Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198143052800

Ban ID: !!rpuk5875!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. this is the reason behind my ban but i have no clue how this can be as i have only 1 character created and have not done anything like what this ban describes so im lost on how to apply for a unban when i have no clue what i was banned for some information regarding this matter may help bring light to the reason behind but still i fail to see how i broke rules.

Why should we unban you ?: like i have described in the post above i have no reason in my mind why i was banned and untill this can be explained i cant really do anything till i understand what it is i did that was wrong and then go from there hope to hear from you soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Think very carefully now. Not only is it a rulebreak transfering assets between your own characters, but also to help others do so. That being said, anything to add?

hi samantha thank you for your reply and yes that does bring light to where this has come from hyperg1 had a riata that he said was 250 storage n asked him if i could buy it from him on his other character n he said yes so he when on that character and sent it me over as i wanted a 250 car storage i then checked it and realised that it was only 100 or 150 so i told him n he said o really thought it was 250 so i didnt want it n he said o just send it me back then as he was loading back in on his main character so i sent it to that character didnt even think about the rules tbh n it breaking any rule as i was buying it off him .

also to add and as the rule state only transfering stuff from your own characters in the rules is only stated so i think the rules need updating to be more clear on what the reason u get banned are for as this was confusing to me until u explained this.

next onto why i should be unbanned i didnt do this to gain any advantage and neither did hyperg1 it was a 30k car not really gonna make much of a difference and i fully understand the reason behind us getting banned but think that a permanant ban is abit harsh for what was commited. i do apologies for this incident and hope that the staff team can understand it was a mistake and that they will alow us to come back thanks again for your rpley and understanding.

Care to explain why you bought the car for £20,000 and sold it for £30,000? 

Also based on your comments you have also admitted to breaking another rule.

didnt want it n he said o just send it me back then as he was loading back in on his main character so i sent it to that character
So you made the sale without any form of roleplay and arranged the transfer of the car out of character? How did this sale come about in the first place? When was the original discussion about the car made? As based on the comments you have treated this as these two character are HyperG1 and not two separate characters? Or do you happen to have met them both within roleplay? 

hey robbie thanks  for your reply and yes i do care to explain things but first i would like to make you guys aware that using this method of unban appeal is one reason why things will some times get crossed or misunderstood.

next i spoke with hyper in roleplay about buying a 250 slot van or car so that i could use it for fishing as i didn't want to use a slow big beson for it including getting access to some fishing places that are not easy to drive to and also 500 slots is a bit much to try and fish for when u are fishing for sharks and turtle hence me wanting a 250 slot van or car so i hope that explains the reason behind me wanting this truck off hyper he told me his cousin had a truck that was 250 slots if i was interested which i was so he changed character and i met him at city hall as i knew this was the location for transferring vehicles and he met me knowing this information as well we spoke then he sent me the truck over and i checked the truck after his character had gone to sleep n had no reason to stay in the city as this was not his main character i got the truck out n checked the slots n realized that it wasn't 250 slots n said on discord it isn't 250 m8 so he said o thought it was he then joined back in the server on his main character and again we spoke n he checked the slots himself  n said o well just send it back n ill leave it in my garage then the money side of it was hyper was saving me from spending money when i didn't need to and helping a friend out which i'm sure isn't against the rules like i have said previously i full understand the reason behind u8s getting banned for this now but at the time didn't not think to much into it i my self didn't break any rules as i was buying a car till it was not worth me having.

also can i ask is it against the rules to use discord in game i fully understand that u must hot mic when engaged in roleplay that requires so and also not using discord to tell your friends where u are when being kidnapped as this will take roleplay out of the scenario and i'm sure people use discord or teamspeak in ways they shouldn't from time to time but yet i am being judge without reason for this just in staff members opinion 

also like i have said in my previous post i think this type of thing deserves a temp ban not a permanent ban as i have seen others been banned for duplicating items and then unbanned after so unless things have changed from that then i think that this does not require a perma ban and hope to hear form you again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
hyper he told me his cousin had a truck that was 250 slots if i was interested which i was so he changed character and i met him at city hall as i knew this was the location for transferring vehicles and he met me knowing this information as well we spoke then he sent me the truck over and i checked the truck after his character had gone to sleep n had no reason to stay in the city as this was not his main character
See, your casual lack of knowledge for the rules here is amazing. When someone makes a whole new character, that character does NOT know you or anything about you. This is clearly just something that has been orchestrated out of game and then followed through in game. With a new character you do not know anything about your other characters and such so the whole cousin thing is utter nonsense. But thats a whole other issue. 

So, yes you will get a permanent ban because you have just come back off the worst type of ban you could get (1.6) and 1 month later here you are again. I do not doubt that in game you have helped people and such but how much staff time are you going to take up having to deal with things like this from you. A perm ban is there that show a pattern of consistent behavior which is not improving. 

Why should we not just say enough is enough this time?

well where do i start here i must ask charles is this reply for me "Silent" or "hyper" as you seem to think that i have more than one character when i don't and that i have broken the rule of transferring items which i have not like samantha has put it is for helping someone to transfer items .

so next i would like to bring up the rules and my knowledge of them the only rule you can be referring to is

(G3.5) Character Separation - Using information you have gained through the play of other characters to influence the course of roleplay, either directly or passing this information to a 3rd party to tell your character. Example: Character A is a cop that knows a raid is about to happen on a gang, Character B (same player) is a member of a rival gang. Character B does not know about the raid, Character A is unable to tell someone else to tell Character B about the raid. Character A may not use Character B's vehicles or assets.

which once again i did not break as i only have one character also this rule states you can not use information to influence roleplay this does not state clearly that each character must remain separate with any information they have gained.

many times i have spoken with people and they have said my cousin has this car or this item or job so the rules themselves are not really fully clear in my opinion and many times they can be manipulated for either admins or player within roleplay. 

ok so now thats out the way like i have said yes i understand the reason that i was banned and hold my hands up in that it looks bad on our part and in some way we may have broken rules i can't really say anymore than i already have and like i have said it seems it is just on opinion that this is based off i have seen no proof of us doing any of this intentionally for gain or advantage.

i am not going to sit here and say that i will never be here again as people can report each other and things can happen but i really don't think i will be here again for anything a meaningless as this because of now having a further knowledge of the rules from this conversation with you guys hope this is enough information and hope you guys can bring light to my questions and we can move passed this thanks.

Hello there. 

I am honestly gobsmacked seeing how you try to argue about the wording of the rules and making it seem like less of a deal than it is. 
It does not at all matter who "technically" broke the rule... You were involved in doing so and common sense dictates that you will be banned alongside Hyper. 

It took you less than 5 weeks to mess up again after you were lucky enough to be coming back from a 1.6. You knew what would happen if you got into trouble again and it is entirely on you that you find yourself here. 

It´s an absolute no from me as long as you think this is the right place for debating the wording of rules.
Come back in 1 months time and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back