What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SIlent2K15 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIlent2K15

Unban Appeal for SIlent2K15 

In-game Name: Hector Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198143052800

Ban ID: !!rpuk5875!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for being involved with a item transfer between characters.

Why should we unban you ?: at the time did did not think about the rules and consequences of my action and have since read the rules and spoken with admins more clearly and fully understand now the reason behind this being a permanent ban and what it was that caused us to get banned.

since my ban i have sat and had a long think about where i went wrong and now know that even though it was unintentional it was still a bannable offence and that regardless of my involvement i deserved to be banned and asked question about the situation.

also i would like to apologize for my manner in my previous unban appeal as i took my frustration into it with some individuals and now understand alot more on how the ban system works and why we are asked questions i would like to also apologies for breaking the rule G2.9 as well as i now know more details i hope that my past has not brought to much judgement and hope to hear from you again soon thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

We did say 1 month for you to appeal so have waited until that time has passed.

Interested in this part: 

even though it was unintentional
How was it unintentional. Seems quite intentional to me?

hi george thanks for replying to me

ye i had my dates mixed up i thought it was the 4th we could reapply for a unban and didn't notice till after that it was the 10th so thanks for waiting and not just dismissing my unban appeal.

it was unintentional as i have stated in my other unban appeal i was having the truck off 1 of hypers characters thinking its storage was 250 but once i received it i found it was only 100 so didn't want it as it was no use  i don't know if i need to go into detail again as i have explained in my other unban appeal if you would like me to go in more detail i will gladly do so but don't want to waste time if its not needed.

like i have said i was confused on some things regarding the rules and since i have spoken with admins i have a better understanding of how things work now with them i fully understand and agree with the ban but it was not intentional and was just a unfortunate mistake made on mine and hypers part and we both fully understand what we did was wrong i hope this brings some light nad help to you guys and hope to hear from you again soon.

I had seen you in game quite a bit when you were unbanned and i know you were keeping your head down as much as you could. However there is always a point of no return. This will not be that time, i am willing to unban you and give you this final chance.

When i say final, i mean no kind of appeal or "i didnt think about it" will stick here. You need to think about what you are doing more than ever because if you are in this section again we will not waste no more time dealing with these appeals. Staff have had to take a lot of time out dealing with you and other family members allowing them to play when your banned.

Please do not let us see you here again. Im trusting you.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back