What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SIlent2K15 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIlent2K15

Unban Appeal for SIlent2K15 

In-game Name: Hector Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198143052800

Ban ID: !!rpuk6652!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4 and G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for not valuing my life and using ooc information in a scenario/using discord to talk about locations.

Why should we unban you ?: i have sat and had a hard think about my actions and understand what i did was the wrong way to resolve this problem but at the time i was frustrated and angry with the way a whitelisted gang was behaving and see that this is not an excuse for my action and i should of dealt with it in the correct manna by reporting the individuals that i thought were breaking rules and roleplay i also no that using discord for information is wrong and i did hot mic but i can't be sure if it came through so i fully understand the reason for this issue as well and i am aware that using discord to communicate is against the rules i do stream to a friend though discord hence why i use discord in the first place and we talk about everyday life on there which is why we use discord as well and do normally have everybody muted involved in the roleplay server so as things like this don't happen but as i'm sure you can appreciate you don't always get time to mute as if i fully mute the people watching my stream can not hear me talking.

i fully regret my action now and realise what mistakes i made and hope you can see it acceptable to unban me i know my past looks bad but since i have been back i have tried to stay out of trouble and keep myself clean from any bad roleplay experiences like this.

i have since spoken with stuart patterson about the ban on teamspeak and have had a good conversation in regards to all the above and cleared any details up i did not understand .

once again i would like to apologies for my actions and hope that i can be unbanned as i have a great respect for the time and effort put in by admins and staff for the server to be run correctly and properly

thanks again Silent

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i also no that using discord for information is wrong and i did hot mic but i can't be sure if it came through so i fully understand the reason for this issue as well and i am aware that using discord to communicate is against the rules i do stream to a friend though discord hence why i use discord in the first place and we talk about everyday life on there which is why we use discord as well and do normally have everybody muted involved in the roleplay server so as things like this don't happen but as i'm sure you can appreciate you don't always get time to mute as if i fully mute the people watching my stream can not hear me talking.
I don't think you are being honest here. I've watched the video, this doesn't seem to be a "one off" situation. People make mistakes people can learn from them however the situation you are currently in requires you to show us that we can trust you enough to give you another chance to play on the server and honesty helps so. How often do you stream the game to people, are they also on the server at the same time? Is using discord the only way you and your group communicate and how many people was in that call during that situation. In regards to the walking in front of multiple people pointing guns at you do I really need to explain why this was wrong to you? What would you do if a similar situation was to happen?  

Did you know there are radio's in-game? If you are unbanned you must use those to communicate with your gang next time, not discord.

Please quote and explain the rules you broke and why we have those rules. 

hello robbie and thank you for your reply i will first start with quoting the rules

G2.4 value of your life this rule means you must value your life at all times so if you are outnumbered or out gunned you must comply with any demands. this rule is in place so that people can roleplay correctly in order to do tasks and make the interaction as realistic as possible and stop people from just walking away or completely denying any roleplay.

G3.1 using OOC information to change the course of roleplay in anyway. this rule is in place to stop people gaining unfair advantages and gaining information that otherwise they would not have gained.

so in regard to discord there was 6 people  in the discord channel in that situation including myself only 1 of them was watching the stream the rest were in the city.

discord is the only way we talk when online i stream most nights to the 1 person watching the stream and occasionally others join that are not in the server.

people that join the stream are not on the server or involved in the situation normally i mute the individuals that are on the server or involved in situations and just unmute them when we are talking about everyday life or things that do not belong in the city.

i fully understand having people pointing guns at me i should of complied with their demands in this situation and fully understand that rule but as a said i made a mistake and was frustrated with the way a whitelisted gang was behaving and now realise what i should of done to play this situation out correctly and report them after instead of breaking a rule to escape this.

i did know about the radios in the server and did have 1 in my inventory at the time of this situation and did press my keybind for the radio but i do not know if it worked because i have it key binded to my mouse.

in the future i will make sure that discord is muted apart from the people watching my stream that are not in the city and make sure i am parked up out the way and not involved in any situation before i unmute to talk about anything out of city.

in the future in this situation i would carry the roleplay out correctly and comply with demands and save the recording to report any individuals that i believe to have broken roleplay.

as in the video i did tell 1 individual not to come to vargos turf as i knew this was against the rules as they did not use the radio to communicate and i have told the people that play in the server that they need to use information within the rules and not to use OOC to gain information to turn up to a situation.

thanks again for your reply and i hope to hear from you again soon.

In the video that you provided yourself, you don't use ingame methods to communicate with your friends, only on discord. 

Surely you knew this was against the rules yet you still went ahead with it. How am I now to believe that every situation you've been in you've not done this and broke our server rules?

How am I to trust that there wasn't a situation where you were dead for whatever reason and then you communicated to your friends in discord for them to come save you?

Frankly, any and all trust we had is gone and I personally cannot see an easy way for that trust to be regained. 

You are not a new player, your character ID is 9468... 

Why did you suddenly decide to go against the server rules, become rambo and not value your life? 

Hi Fluqi thank you for your response 

first of all i know and did know about the rule of using ooc information my intention was never for my friends to turn up to save me or do anything in regards to helping me it was just a conversation not once did i ask for my friends to turn up in the video and also you can hear me telling one of them not to come to vargos turf as i knew this was against the rules i was not expecting anyone to turn up to help in anyway and again after i was shot i told them to leave the area i know this is still  a rule break and in the future i will be muting everyone on discord that is in the city  so nothing like this can happen again i take full responsibility for my ban and even with what i have put above i am not shifting the blame to anyone else as it was my responsibility to make sure this didn't happen in the first place.

in regards to gaining trust i don't know what i can say to make you see that  i will not repeat this issue again and it was a very lazy action on my part and i could of dealt with it alot better by telling everyone on discord not to come to any part of the situation there as been multiple occasions where i have been downed and not received any help from friends or anyone to that matter and will not in the future give any information of interactions i am involved in again.

as for not valuing my life as i have explained above i was frustrated in the way a whitelisted gang was behaving and it was just built up over the course of the interaction i fully understand that this was wrong and that i should of dealt with this in the correct way by reporting the individuals i deemed fit to report at the time.

i can only ask that i am trusted again and that you will see the side of me that has been following the rules since i came back i spend most of my time on the server trying to make money and find interactions that are fun for both sides  

once again i would like to apologies for my actions to everyone involved in the situation  and staff members having to deal with my ban and unban appeal i hope that you can see it fit to trust me as i really mean it and this was not a typical thing for me to do just a very bad action and thought process for me at the time.

thank you for making the time to reply i hope to hear from you again soon

Although you claim it was never your intention for your friends to turn up to help you, but it is evident that they did. 

Surely had you had this intention, you would've muted your discord entirely?

If it happened this time, how many other times has it happened? 

From what I can see, said "whitelisted" (which by the way isn't true) gang did far far far better in this situation than you did so I would understand their frustration, but not yours. 

You have 4 bans on record, including your current ban. 

They are; 

G2.3 - Roleplay Everything - 10/09/2020

C1.6 - Community Ban - 22/09/2020

G2.9 - Transferring Money Between Characters  - 04/10/2021

You got unbanned what? 2 months ago? It's quite evident you haven't learned your lesson now isn't it?

In that appeal Charles Vane said to you and I quote 

This will not be that time, i am willing to unban you and give you this final chance.

When i say final, i mean no kind of appeal or "i didnt think about it" will stick here. You need to think about what you are doing more than ever because if you are in this section again we will not waste no more time dealing with these appeals. Staff have had to take a lot of time out dealing with you and other family members allowing them to play when your banned.
I hadn't seen this before, and that's my fault. Should've had a proper look. 

Unfortunately for you you're back here.

I am not comfortable with letting you back onto our game server so soon after receiving such bans and comments on your other appeals. 

Therefore today this appeal will be denied and you're not going to be able to appeal for 4 months. This would normally be 6, but in the spirit of the new year, we'll do 4. 

If you wish to appeal, we'll see you 11/05/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back