What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Sim1 - 08/14/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim1

In-game Name
NECKBEARD KILLER

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/08/20

Member of the team that banned you.
daanv on

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think the reason I was banned is because I said something offensive or my name.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because I have changed as a person. I have thought about it and it was wrong and inappropriate.

I also really like this server because it's the most well done altis life role play server that I know of. And I also have a lot of friends on the server that I really miss playing with.

I will make sure that I dont break any of the rules anymore and I have learned from my mistake

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Lets start off by jogging your memory. This is what you said.

Code:
20:39
(Unknown) NECKBEARD KILLER: fukcing retards
You mention you've "changed as a person", how so? 

What was your motive to say what you did at the time?

Why should we trust that you wouldn't do something so silly again if you were to be granted a second chance?

that's what i said. i dont remember it but i can think that i was werry heated and i am not like that eny more i have changed i am more calm now and i realy likd to play on that server i realy miss it so it would be nice to come back to that serever because it's the best server out there to be fear not to be a simp. or lick ass. and yes i will behave if i get a new chanse 🙂 or else i aint playing there eny more 😕

I do wonder how much someone can change in the space of 6 months.

Saying you have "changed" and that you want to play with your friends that you have missed playing with isn't a good enough reason for me to even consider unbanning you so I should probably deny your appeal. However I'm going to give you a chance to convince us why we should unban you.

So let's try this again, Why should you be unbanned?

What is your relationship with the guy on the forums called Packmanblack?

Well I probably haven't changed that much. But I have learned what words I should keep to myself and what is ok to say. I am very sorry for what I said. You just have to believe me and let me show that I've gotten better at this. I have also played on some other altis life servers in the meantime, and I've gotten a lot better at RP. So getting banned didn't change me, but I have learned and gotten a better understanding of the rules and how to play. Why do you ask me about "Packmanblack"? He was an old friend of mine that I used to play with a long time ago. How is he relevant?

Why do you ask me about "Packmanblack"? He was an old friend of mine that I used to play with a long time ago
Are you sure his just an "old friend" that you used to play with a long time ago? I'll give you this piece of advice, the only way you stand a chance of being unbanned is if you are honest with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
You share the same IP care to explain?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah we live in the same house, lol. dossent mean i play with him

and why is this even a problem?

yeah we live in the same house, lol.

He was an old friend of mine that I used to play with a long time ago.
Interesting change of events, I told you honesty was key here, I already knew there was some sort of connection with the both of you and yet you still denied it. All you have done is proven that you are not to be trusted and therefore will not be unbanned.  

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back