What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SimbaTokyo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimbaTokyo

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for SimbaTokyo 

In-game Name: Jonjo Montel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 11

Ban ID: !!rpuk14999!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 Transferring funs between characters

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand now why I was banned, I aided in transferring money between my friends 2 characters, but did not know this was rule breaking at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: As I stated above I now understand this was not allowed but do not think a ban and wipe is necessary for it, we were very co-operative with the admins in this and think we should have got a warning instead, as a ban and wipe is a bit harsh for something we were clueless about, I understand you are supposed to read the rules and if there is no way to get my account non-wiped or unbanned then I guess I will take it on the chin, but this is my favourite server and I would be sad to see it go, thankyou for your time

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @SimbaTokyo! I hope all is well aside from this ban 🙂

We have a fair ban system in place for a reason, this is for fairness and consistency with rule breaking!
Players do not get treated differently just because they were unaware, all players have a chance to read the rules prior to joining the server.

As for the appeal, this has minimal effort and will not be entertained as such. 
If you'd like to come back to RPUK, please put some more effort behind your appeal, explain your actions and why you want to come back.

Declined due to lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back