What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SimbaTokyo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimbaTokyo

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for SimbaTokyo 

In-game Name: Jonjo Montel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 123

Ban ID: !!rpuk14999!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 Transferring funs between characters

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand the reason for my ban, I aided in helping my friend transfer money between characters. We were then took to an admin chat and were explained to about what we had done and the rule break, being told we would get a permanent ban and a character wipe if we do get appealed, which we both asked if was necessary as we did not need the money and only transferred it as my friend was deleting the character and did not know it was a rule break

Why should we unban you ?: I realise my mistake in doing so and understand the consequences of my actions, I helped my friend transfer money from one of his characters to the other and I know it was a rule break, I did not realise at the time but completely understand the reason for the ban. RPUK is my favourite server and I would be upset about seeing it go, I will re-read the rules and make sure no mistakes like this happen again, as I genuinely did not mean to break any rules. Apologies again for all of this, please consider, Simba

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you transfer money between characters?

There was no genuine reason for it, my friend was deleting the character and we didnt realise it was a rule break to do it.

Good afternoon, @SimbaTokyo! I hope all is well 🙂

Surely even if you've not read the rules and aren't aware of this, you'd know it's not an intended feature of the game to be transferring items between characters else everyone would be doing this? 

Hello yes im doing well, hope you are too.

I agree now yes, I didnt realise at the time but now it has been explained I do understand the wrong in it, i hope we can figure this out as I do love the server and now know the wrong of my actions.

Good afternoon, @SimbaTokyo! Thank you for the response!

Usually, automatically bans of the nature come with full character wipes and deletions.
Due to the amount transferred considering it wasn't a huge amount, I am willing to offer you the following conditions.

If unbanned, character Jonjo Montel will receive a full money wipe (Bank & Cash).
Do you accept these conditions? 

hello Danoo

Oh okay, yeah i completely understand that, and I do agree to the conditions

I appreciate you helping with this situation and i'll be sure to never do anything like this again

and i do apologise for taking up your time.

Thankyou

Good afternoon @SimbaTokyo, thank you for the speedy response! 

I have issued the above and am willing to give you another chance on the server.
Please have a proper read through all of the server rules before reconnecting to ensure we do not end up on this section of the forums again over something so easily avoidable!

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back