What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Simon_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Simon_ 

In-game Name: Simon Porters

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199384861746

Ban ID: !!rpuk15521!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for C2.3, Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting.

I was banned due to the events that took place during an Azteca and Cutlass fight within the arcade, Whilst holding the managers office, my internet dropped out causing me to timeout from the server, during this time I was waiting for my internet to come back, when I was able to reconnect and wait until my game loaded in, I reconnected and due to knowing there was an ongoing fight I decided to engage instantly after assessing the situation in seconds and returned fire, looking back on this now I should have made staff aware or even Aztecas before reconnecting so that everyone had a fair chance.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned, due to this being an awkward situation that shouldn’t have taken place, I understand that some factors did reside to me, however there were also factors out of my control.

During my time here on RPUK I have kept a somewhat clean record and ensured that I can engage with this community without the need of breaching server rules, I know that I can continue doing so, I do wish to apologise to the community and the people involved in the situation that took place that resulted in my ban.

Originally what happened is my wifi had gone out disconnecting from the server whilst at the time of an Aztecas push occurring on the Arcade, during this time I was holding the managers office expecting them to drill through the door, during this time I time out and was rendered unable to reconnect, during this time I did not make a ticket within discord which is a mistake I had made and realise that now and will ensure to do so whether something like this would ever happen again.

If this were to happen again i would create a ticket and make all parties involved in the situation aware of what has happened, and make them aware im back so we can continue the RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Simon_, I hope all is well! 🙂

I appreciate the effort behind this appeal however, everyone who receives a ban of this nature also have to wait out the 1 month cooldown before appealing.
As your ban was placed on 09/01/2024, you'll be welcomed to re-appeal this ban on 09/02/2024.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back