What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SlackCully - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornerTakenQuickly

Unban Appeal for SlackCully 

In-game Name: Craig Fallace

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199245858970

Ban ID: !!rpuk10475!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: To kick things off I'd like to thank any staff that take the time to deal with my report and I appreciate the time taken out of your day. I was banned for stabbing an azteca over and over again, which moved him in doing so which is an exploit. I want to start with saying I never had malicious intentions, we had just gotten out of a gang fight with aztecas and the tensions were still high. I began stabbing the body as in character I was angry and roleplaying stabbing him multiple times in my head I didn't see anything wrong with it, when I should have as this was clearly a blatant rule break... Only after watching the clip of the situation and being explained in discord why it was a rulebreak, did I then understand. I thought that because I didn't take the body to dump or take weapons it was okay but just because I was thinking that, does not make it okay at all. Tensions and emotions got the better of me but as I have said I never intended to move the body in such a way I was gaining even still I let stupidity get the better of me in this situation.

Why should we unban you ?: One reason I'd like to be unbanned is to be able to start a fresh slate on RPUK. I would love to be able to have the chance to show staff that I can abide by the rules and provide quality RP at all times.

One main reason I believe I should be unbanned is that throughout my time on RPUK I believe I have developed a high level of roleplay , along with that I have made good friends with people through the server. From the beginning of my journey in rpuk i was essentially nothing then as my roleplay developed i eventually joined a whitelisted gang where i have been with them for 5 months now , throughout my time in 229 I believe i provided great RP to my gang and provided good roleplay to the people we meet.

Another reason I believe I should get a second chance on the server is that even if my intentions were not to exploit that my actions were in fact exploiting . Furthermore I understand the severity of my lapse of judgement . I also understand that these sorts of actions have consequences. If I was to get a second chance I can guarantee that I will not let myself slip up again. To emphasise this I understand that my actions were wrong and I have faced the consequences.

I seriously regret my actions and during the time since my ban I have realised what the RPUK community has brought to me and that my actions were totally wrong. I can guarantee if awarded a second chance this was a one time mistake and it will never happen again.

Once again I would like to thank the readers of this for taking the time out of their day to consider my appeal. Many Thanks , Craig

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this, and i thought that seems like a solid appeal from someone who clearly has time and wants back into this community. Then i read a note on your file. 

got extremely angry and started shouting at Tadworth "fuck you, you fucking pedo nonce queef fucking cunt".
That does not seem like the same person from that appeal and that comment. Im not sure how you got a warning for that if im honest. Then 1 month after you did that and had an apparent "Very stern warning" you went on to do it again using OOC to call people maggots and bitches. 

Now you banned for exploiting. These two things are 2 of the worst rules you could break. Whats going on? does your temper get the better of you or something?

Hi Charles , thanks for taking time from your day to read my appeal . I really appreciate that . I'll be the first to admit my note history does not look great at all , in fact saying it doesn't look great is a understatement.

I agree in all of these situation I have been hot headed and it has gotten the better of me, this is how I have ended up in this situation. What I have said and done cannot be justified as it has no place in this community, the anger towards tadworth was towards his character as my character, a severe lapse in judgement was made and lack of thinking led to the poor choice of words that i used, this is not some sort of excuse it is me explaining the reasons behind me saying what I did, in no way does this make it acceptable. Now moving on to the OOC comments, this again was said without thinking, and wasn't really said out of temper or being hot headed, more to be disruptive and cause annoyance to the person. Which again I can honestly admit is childish and should not be happening, and I owe an apology to the person(s) that this was aimed towards, not only for the comments but for the immature attitude I presented towards the situation what ever it might have been small or large. This immature behaviour has no place in this community, and is something that you won't see from me ever again.

I would like to add that whilst I have said these things the anger presented was RP, and I can say that whilst the comments I have made are wrong and distasteful, they were not meant maliciously or to cause offence. It was myself not thinking how what i say/said could affect others, now looking back on the situation i sincerely regret those words being said and i feel i have let myself down and others around me and want nothing more than to correct the wrong doings I have made.

If I were to come back I would want nothing more than to prove to the people in the community that I can RP to a high standard and prove to them I can be trusted. I want to be able to show I can learn from mistakes and improve on them rather than brushing them under the carpet. I also want to be someone that inspires good RP, by providing excellent situations and making them fun for all.

Overall I think a mixture of heated situations/lack of thinking lead to my actions and the consequences that followed was a ban being placed on myself.

After the consequences like I stated earlier I would love to be able to create a fresh slate with the RPUK staff and community. I would love to get the chance to prove I am better than the past and being put in this position has really made me think about my choices and decisions and I can only guarantee moving forwards my behaviour will change and the mistakes will be left well in the past and learnt from, and not done again. I understand the reasons for my ban are to ensure that the community remains an environment that is fair and fun for all parties to play in, without the staff team and without punishments like this, the community would run riot and would not be a place where Excellent RP can be provided/undertaken.

I'm confident in saying this that if I was given a final chance , any sort of rule break will never happen again. I would appreciate a second chance to prove to the community and staff yourself that I can provide the upmost , highest roleplay to the community and make it enjoyable for everyone. Again I would like to thank the reader(s), for the time that they have taken out of their day to respond to this and ensure the community remains a place that isn't toxic and an enjoyable community.

Many thanks for reading this , Craig

If given a final chance how are you going to keep a control on your temper?

Good Morning Robbie - Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, it is much appreciated.

If given a final chance

I can ensure that there will be a key choice of words, which has been lacking in the past as shown. Looking back the mistakes that I have made are silly considering the fact that nothing affects myself personally, taking this into account going into potentially frustrating situations is something that will allow me not to lose my temper and knowing that it is RP. If i feel that I am becoming more frustrated at certain things then I will just take a break and do something else, however the biggest thing is realising how the things i say can affect other people, as i would hate to feel that I have caused offence to someone or caused them to be upset over things that i say.

We all get upset/have bad days - Knowing that I have lost my temper in the past, and IF i feel this could happen again then not playing the server would also be something i would do.

From this ban it has reminded me that I don't need to take things personally as the actions/conversations are as a character and not myself - Keeping this in mind during situations will mean that I will not lose my temper. Realising that the other person that I am RP'ing can be affected with offensive comments - This is something that I do not want to do again as i want to add not take away from the RPUK community.

All of these things will mean that I won't lose my temper and this behaviour is something you will not see from me again, as i said i really do want to make positive change. And whilst severe mistakes have been made - I want to prove to the staff team and the community that these are things I have learnt from and improve

Tell me why you think stabbing someone to move them would be seen as an exploit?

Hi Charles , Cheers for the reply.

I understand now that my actions of stabbing someone to move them would be seen as a exploit. This is seen as a exploit as it gave me the opportunity to move the other persons body due to a in game mechanic and it is not there to be taken advantage of. I understand that I was totally wrong in this situation as there is a option to request a carry for a reason and if declined that me moving body through repeatedly hitting it is in fact a exploit. 

Looking back on the situation , I now realise that this was nowhere near acceptable despite the fact I was trying to express my characters anger . I one hundred percent understand that this was seen as exploiting. I can guarantee moving forwards nothing like this will ever happen again. Like mentioned in earlier replies I understand I need to have much more of a thought process of how my actions will reflect upon situations.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my reply , many thanks Craig.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back