What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SlackCully - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornerTakenQuickly

Unban Appeal for SlackCully 

In-game Name: Craig Fallace

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199245858970

Ban ID: !!rpuk11080!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for discrimination , I said something to a local whilst hotmiccing.

Why should we unban you ?: Since my time on the server I have made new friends and found the experience very enjoyable. I have had many different RP scenarios and provided high quality RP at every given chance. What I did whilst was a mistake there is no excuse for what I said, I punched a local with no one around me and was hotmicing.

Now Firstly I want to apologise for this action as its something that is out of character for myself and honestly I feel ashamed and disappointed that I have even said it, this behaviour is something that I would deem as childish and immature in every way and something that is obviously not tolerated in the server and for good reason, whilst I did not say this to another player, It could cause massive offence none the less.

I am fully aware of the reasons behind my ban, and despite it not being said, a person understands the need to remove this kind of immature behaviour. I am not going to use the excuse of "well I didn't mean to say it in game" this should not be said full stop, and is not to be used as a "laugh".

Since my ban I have taken some time away from the server and realised that I do miss playing in the RPUK community, and wish to come back. I have also had time to think about the mistake that I have made and the reasons as to why I was banned in the first place.

Understanding this has allowed me to clearly see that I got carried away with myself and broke the server rules. The ban has allowed me to see that the server has these rules in place to allow for a fun environment and one that is inclusive to all.

Now if I were to be unbanned it would be easy to say that this type of thing will never happen again and apologise, however considering that I was hotmicing at the time the trust is even harder to get back.

However I fully own up to the actions that I did and there is no denying that what I said was wrong, and has no place in this community at all. If I were to come back I can categorically state that this act of immaturity and childish behaviour will not happen again, mistakes can be made sometimes like hotmicing however the things that were said whilst hotmicing was a choice and I am fully aware that this does not make what I did any less wrong.

Knowing this and being able to take this forward has made me realise how stupid my actions were, I want to be given a chance to prove to staff and the others in the community that I can be a valued member and want to allow others in the server to experience what a great place RPUK actually is and not tarnish the communities reputation with actions stated above. I want to apologise to the staff for causing an inconvenience and want to prove that going into the new year i can stick to my word and not be in this situation ever again.

I want to continue making friends and having a fun time on the server and understand how imperative that it is the rules are followed as without the rules it means that the server would eventually drop from the high standard of roleplay that is shown as of current.

Again I would like to apologise for the actions that I have taken and can state that I have taken my actions into account and realised the mistake that I made, and how immature and childish what I did was.

Thank you for taking the time to read my unban appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You’ve been slowly going downhill over the past couple of months coming up to Christmas where you received your second permanent ban.

You’re absolutely right that this should never have been said regardless if you were hot mic’ing or not.

You were banned on the 21st of December, I think you need more time to think about your actions had they been said nearby a player, this would not have been very nice to hear at all. Racism isn’t something that we let off lightly.

May re-appeal 16/01/2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back