What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - slim zinio - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim zinio

Unban Appeal for slim zinio 

In-game Name: Slim zinio

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199058292217

Ban ID: !!rpuk12343!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.2 & c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I RDM'd another player in the server, on top of that, I did not make an effort to Roleplay whatsoever in the situation thus making it unenjoyable for the other party.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because I understand that I have committed inappropriate acts and disrupted the roleplay experience for other players in the server. I am sincerely sorry for my actions and I can assure you this will not happen again. I understand that RDM is a serious violation and I regret my actions. I have learnt my lesson and will not breach the terms and conditions. I was hoping that my ban would be lifted as I would love to play with the players on the server. Thank your taking your time to read this and I hope that you will give me another chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate you not using AI this time to write your appeal. 

Why did you do what you did?

I am very new to this game and I did not understand the rules of roleplay therefore I did what I wanted. I was informed by my friend in the server that I violated the rules and I understand that my actions have consequences. I will not repeat this behaviour. 

Hello there @slim zinio

You knew what you were doing. 
Surely you remember what you were shouting as well when you were downed, do you not? 
How do we know you will not repeat this behaviour? 
You've 3 denied appeals. 
- 1 Appealing Combat Logging too early
- 1 Lack Of Effort. 
- 1 Plagiarized work

Surely if you behaved so inappropriately you'd put more effort into the appeal, no? 

hello again

you are right, I should have put more effort in my appeals, I was just so eager to play the game again as i enjoy it so much.
I do recall my inappropriate behaviour when i was down now. I believe I used some very vulgar language and possibly a racial slur but I cannot recall fully. I did this out of frustration and now I have come to realization that what I said was completely out of order and I violated the rules. I will make a promise to never repeat this every again, and please reconsider lifting the ban I would very much appreciate it. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you 

Hello there. 

Firstly, please don't make such promises, I prefer action as that speaks louder than words. 
You don't recall what you said, do you usually throw around vulgar words, when frustrated? 
Does: stupid little white boy playing five m, sound familiar? 

hello 

I acknowledged the fact that I used profanity in that situation and I do recall using that language. 

I do not normally throw around slurs like that and I understand I may have offended other players and ruined the gameplay for them on the server.

It is evident that I was new to roleplay and now that I have done some research into the game by watching other people's streams, I have more 
knowledge about the game and how it should be played properly.
Surely I have had ample time being banned to reflect on my behaviour and I am deeply sorry.
I just want to have fun and play the game.
please reconsider lifting my ban from me.

If you prefer actions louder than words then lift the ban and see how I am a changed person.
If I step out of line then you can ban me for life.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, 

Your first ban is combat logging and discrimination, it makes you look in a very poor light. 
What changed in a month? How have you matured? Why appeal the ban now? 
*IF* We unban you, how can I be sure we won't see each other here again in a week or two? 

hello again,

Like I said previously, I had little to no knowledge on how to play the game. Now I have gained knowledge by watching others play I know how to play properly.
I only took the game as a joke at first and didn't think much of it, Now I take it seriously. As I said, your going to have to trust my word that I have matured and will take the game seriously and will not commit any violations. 

Please consider lifting the ban as I am eager to play 

Thanks 

Hi there, just wondering if received my reply.
Can you get back to me as soon as possible

Thanks 

Hello there. 

Your impatience just earned you a topic lock for 3 days due to bumping.
In the mean time I recommend reading the appeal rules, server rules, and community rules. 

you are right, I should have put more effort in my appeals
Why didn't you put effort into this one? I've just read your ban notes, and it seems to be that you aren't here for roleplay then going off of your other denied appeals. It feels as though, you want a quick and easy unban to get back onto the server to create more mayhem?

Rewrite these sections with effort:

• In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.:
  • Why should we unban you ?:

Correct, I did create some slap-dash appeals to begin with to see what I could or could not get away with. I will stop cutting corners. I am not here to try to get unbanned to create more mayhem as this will result in another ban. I am appealing because I have been punished for my wrongdoings and I must reflect on my actions. 

Firstly, you have asked me to write in my own words why I think I got banned. As I have mentioned previously, firstly I was banned because I RDM'd another player in the server, on top of that, I did not make an effort to Roleplay whatsoever in the situation thus making it unenjoyable for the other party. I have also used extremely vulgar and aggressive language that may have offended other players on the server. lastly it was simply my carelessness and lack of knowledge of the game that lead to my ultimate ban. There is not much else I can say on this topic, I feel like I have given the most detail I could.

Secondly, you have asked me why you should unban me. This is a very good question, as part of the staff team and administrators you would question as to why a person who has completely violated the rules should be allowed back in the server. It is inevitable for you to believe that I would cause mayhem again if I were to be unbanned, however I truly believe that I can make a drastic change as to how I play the game. As I have said previously, I have gained knowledge, over the time of being banned, about the game and how it should be played appropriately. I also think you should unban me because I truly admire the concept of role play as I did not understand it before and I am eager to give it another go. 

Okay, it feels like we're getting somewhere here.

What are your plans should you be unbanned? can you recount any great roleplay scenarios you played a major part in prior to your ban?
@slim zinio

If I were to be unbanned, I would reunite with some of my friends that are currently active within the server and hopefully make some reputable memories within the community as I have not done so yet. This happened when I was very new to the city, I have not participated in any big roleplay scenario nor have I contributed to any good RP experiences for others in the server, I simply took the piss and that was it. I am hoping to show you the kind of person I am, the character that I can bring to the RPUK community to create unique memories and experiences with other players.

You've said you're taking it seriously yet bumped your appeal asking for a quicker response, despite clear rules not to.

As much as I appreciate the effort you've chosen to put into this appeal, does this not contradict the message directly before bumping saying you "will not commit any violations."?

The reason I bumped my appeal is because of how eager I am to show you that I am no longer a liability to the community, yes it was the wrong decision because I understand you are all very busy and there are many other things you can be doing with your time apart from sorting out my appeal and bumping it will get me nowhere.

So, to answer your question yes, that does contradict the message I before bumping of “I will not commit and violations. I just simply let my emotions get the better of me and I am currently working on that.

Hello @slim zinio.

I think it's time to wrap up this appeal. I'm willing to give you a second chance, however, it does come with a condition. 

- If you get banned within the next 3 months then it will automatically come with a 6-months before being able to appeal. 

Do you agree to this term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back