What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sloppyfrmdao2 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppyfrmdao2

Unban Appeal for sloppyfrmdao2 

In-game Name: jacob just

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353677763

Ban ID: !!rpuk12897!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: combatlog

Why should we unban you ?: alright let me tell u what happened at first i was driving around on my bike then all of a sudden my internet started bugging out and my connection to the server became shit and nothing loaded in and i mean nothing all i saw was couple grass and leaves from bushes and trees and the headlights from cars then my game froze prolly cause it started loading the graphics and shit back in and then after it unfroze i was on the ground dying then i got disconnected after that i loaded back in after couple mins asked for an admin cause i wanted to tell him what happened but there wasnt an admin online or not responding and then i left cause i had alot of crack on me and just alot of items in general that i didint want to lose and i didint get a clip of my items so if i did die i would have prolly lost everything idk if u guys have logs of inventories and shit but after that i loaded back on asked for an admin he said ye whats up i told him what happened and then i got disconnected again then i went to the store and i came back and i was banned

thats the truth and i really do want to play on the server and yes ik im not helping my self by making so many tickets

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

[No message]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back