What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Smiley786 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley786

Unban Appeal for Smiley786 

In-game Name: Habibi Jalabi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198318070296

Ban ID: !!rpuk8052!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.5 - Powergaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because the admin believed that I was powergaming while in a prison cell (which I don't believe I was - Explained in next section). I think he saw me roleplaying where I faked being poisoned in the prison cell so an officer can come into my cell so they could leave the door open and I could attempt to beat up the officer and leave.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that I was not powergaming in this situation as I knew there was a high chance where I would not have been able to escape due to there being other officers and the doors could have been locked which were in my way meaning the situation had a high chance that it wouldn't have gone my way. I did try to tell the admin to try to explain the situation but I think he was going through my profile and seeing me already having 2 bans so I'm guessing he just thought I was on this server to mess about but I was not. I was actually having fun with serious RP learning from my previous bans. I had not RDM'd and I followed the rules. As the admin pulled me a while after the actual situation I had not had any clips because I believed that what I did was not wrong.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Staff constantly had to deal with stuff you were involved in. Not only taking up time but in general being annoying.

Why should we even bother? What can you bring?

Every since my previous bans I have been on the server roleplaying with great intent and I feel like I do provide good roleplay making an enjoyable experience for many people. I have built a community and do not think I should lose that opportunity to continue building because of this ban.

You was unbanned from a permanent ban on the 31st January and was told it would be your last chance.

You was then banned on the 18/2/2022 for 7 days (which you are VERY lucky that you wasn't perm banned here.)

And now on the 11/3/2022 you ONCE again for yourself banned.

Clearly you didn't appreciate the chances that have been given to you. You won't be getting another chance until 6 months have passed.

You can re-appeal on 11/9/2022

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back