What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Smiley786 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley786

Unban Appeal for Smiley786 

In-game Name: Habibi Jalabi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198318070296

Ban ID: !!rpuk8052!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.5 - Powergaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because the admin believed that I was powergaming while in a prison cell (which I don't believe I was - Explained in next section). I think he saw me roleplaying where I faked being poisoned in the prison cell so an officer can come into my cell so they could leave the door open and I could attempt to beat up the officer and leave.

Why should we unban you ?:  I believe that I was not powergaming in this situation as I knew there was a high chance where I would not have been able to escape due to there being other officers and the doors could have been locked which were in my way meaning the situation had a high chance that it wouldn't have gone my way. I did try to tell the admin to try to explain the situation but I think he was going through my profile and seeing me already having 2 bans so I'm guessing he just thought I was on this server to mess about but I was not. I was actually having fun with serious RP learning from my previous bans. I had not RDM'd and I followed the rules. As the admin pulled me a while after the actual situation I had not had any clips because I believed that what I did was not wrong.

Edit: I know the system says that i have powergamed but I feel i have served a just sentence.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Smiley786.

Let's get this appeal started, shall we. How about we start off by telling the full story? Because, something happened between you foaming from the mouth, and you then punching an officer. 
And, I'll also reiterrate a question asked in your first appeal (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137949-unban-appeal-smiley786-gta-rp/)
Staff constantly had to deal with stuff you were involved in. Not only taking up time but in general being annoying.

Why should we even bother? What can you bring?

@Smiley786please respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

Sorry about the time taken to respond,

It's been a while since the event occurred so I'll try to remember it. 

Me and a friend got jailed. I tried to trick the officers by pretending to be poisoned. Paramedics came and cleared us but im still faking it with spit and foam so im on the ground role-playing. I asked my friend later, after I was banned, and he said an admin spoke to him to tell him to stop. Since we were in jail cells I couldn't see the admin nor could I hear him so I had no idea it wasn't allowed. Then I got pulled by the same admin, I think, and instantly banned without warning.

To answer your questions:

I know my account seems bad but it doesn't show the good things. I built a small community on the server and an upcoming gang. Brought good roleplay and fun to the server. Obvious I've waited so many months as well and feel like I've been punished enough.

Final time we will ask as you haven't really provided a good enough answer...

Staff constantly had to deal with stuff you were involved in. Not only taking up time but in general being annoying.

Why should we even bother? What can you bring?

it has been over 6 months since I did the 'powergaming' and have had chance to reflected on what I did was wrong and understand why I got banned but I also think that I will try and help the community for the better this is shown through all rp are should be banned from which shows my commitment to the server

I greatly understand that staff time is being wasted looking into cases like mine but i will make sure that it wont happen again as i have taken time to increase my knowledge on the powergaming rule.

Hello @Smiley786

Having looked at your account, I can see you've been apart of the community for less than a year, at the time of writing this. In that time, you've managed to be banned 3 times, and received the same amount of warnings, whether that be for RDM or something else. 
However, considering majority of your time spent here have been you being banned, I'm willing to unban you on our terms, and then I'll leave it for you to accept or decline said terms.

ANY rulebreak within the next 6 months will result in a permanent ban with minimum 6 month wait before you can appeal.

Do you accept this term? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back