What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - snowporter - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowporter

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Snow Vick
Steam ID: 76561199210526900
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk14606
Ban Reason: G1.2, G1.6, G3.1 & C1.2
Why do you think you were banned: For mass RDM'ing and metagaming.
Why should we unban you: I was banned for metagaming and mass RDM. At the time of playing the server I had been very frustrated as I did like playing the server but the past few weeks of roleplay was very unenjoyable for me and also I had some IRL things going on in my life. I was drunk as well and I would like to say sorry for those nasty things I said to staff at the very end when I was pulled as that is not a true reflection of myself. I have always put RP first and im sure I can have a lot of people in the server vouch for that as well. I was getting very bored of the server as I was foorcing myself to play I was having less and less fun and I wanted to find a way to make myself stop playing. As a lot of others have done in the past I figured why not go around and get myself permanently banned so I would not be able to play anymore. Looking back at it, it was a very stupid decision from me and I do apologize for my actions. I should have just uninstalled GTA and came back at a later time when I felt like I was ready to start enjoying the server again.

I think I should be allowed back because I provide good roleplay and I do enjoy having fun with others. I do regret the decisions from that day and if I were to be allowed back I would not do them again, I would simply think about the situation first and take the time to just sit back and put the PC away for a bit. Again, its not an excuse but I was not myself that night as I did have some to drink that night and I really do apoligise for the events that happened.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @snowporter , I hope all is well with you! :)

I'm surprised to see you back here, considering the server is "shit" in your own words.
You may be regretful of the decisions made that day, but we're not ready to move on from the damage you caused on the server. You were extremely rude and discriminatory towards multiple staff members and displayed an awful attitude, one which we do not want here on RPUK.

You may be able to provide good roleplay, but you won't be doing so here for a while considering we've now seen a completely different side of you which is not welcome.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back