What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - snowy187racer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy187racer

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jordan crane
Steam ID: 76561199219146805
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16905
Ban Reason: PEGI
Why do you think you were banned: i was banned for sadly under age :(
Why should we unban you: dear RP staff team. i would like to say these past few days playing this RP server was fun. i was making lots off friends i was enjoying the rp. im just bit upset that i was banned for under age.

i was making alot off friends they understood me i understood them i felt like i had a RP server i could play. as i find it hard to make friend because i have adhd extra. i dont want to make it look like an excuse. i truly do struggle making friend irl and online.

i can and cant understand the age reason. i get that its a 18+ game but i got it for fivem so i could find new people. ive tried meny other servers but i get told to do one or some random reason. and the minute i was banned from rp server i felt sad and i have no contacts of the friends i made on the time i had on the server.

and i will admit the guy that took me to have a chat. he asked me what my age was. bc i see it was 18+ but the minute he said that i was scared because i didnt want to get banned. playing this rp server makes me feel happy chilled out. and idk how it would work if i had a chance to play again. i would be over the moon. and i find it unfair as ive seen other under age. but its not the point.

i hope you read this and understand how i feel on being banned from this wonderfull server and that i am sorry for my age.and that i wish i can change it. and thankyou for taking your time on reading this today hope you all have a good day/night from snowy/jordan :/
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @snowy187racer , I hope all is well with you other than the above.

I do understand why you're feeling the way you are in regards to the ban being put into place.
To help you understand, this server has opted to stand with PEGI 18 for specific reasons - There's multiple different types of roleplay that can happen here, some of which would be considered "18+" in a sense.

The reason for the ban is more for safeguarding reasons, this includes safeguarding you and every other member in the community who would naturally expect to be speaking with an adult.

Unfortunately, the ban will not change. I really do hope you're lucky enough to find a roleplay community which suits your needs and you'll be able to find further friends! :)
Hope to see you back upon turning 18!

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back