What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Soarific - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarific

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Soarific 

In-game Name: Elton Prawn

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198059269216

Ban ID: !!rpuk10859!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned late last year for spouting racist slurs and remarks towards fellow RP'ers. This obviously was out of order and against the server rules and high standards expected of the community.

Why should we unban you ?: After submitting two appeals, both of which were denied I was allowed to reappeal after 11/01/23, I have waited longer and truly have changed. I wouldn't keep submitting appeals if I didn't enjoy the server or playing with the community, I had an outburst and spouted to most horrible things imaginable but I apologise and I am no longer that person filled with hatred. I would just love to show that people can change and to be given a second chance even though what I done was totally out of order.

If I am unbanned you will see that the person you banned last year has changed for the better, I can assure you nothing like this will ever happen again. I again would like to stress how sorry I am and please consider my appeal seriously.

Regards.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So I do see that you are saying you have changed and you have waited longer than informed ect. Now my question overall is why was this done to begin with? Help us understand.

Please respond otherwise this will time out @Soarific

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back