What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Soarific - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarific

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Soarific 

In-game Name: Elton Prawn

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198059269221

Ban ID: !!rpuk12106!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 + G1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Banned for supposed combat logging and being out of character. I was shot in the head for absolutely no reason and remained with the killers for a long time until my puppy was screaming its head off and I had to go and take care of him, I even have proof of this on my blink indoor camera with timestamps which shows when I actually left, I did come straight back after 5mins.

Why should we unban you ?: I never intentionally combat logged and joined back after 5 minutes, I can't help real life gets in the way of things. I cant not attend my 3 month old puppy when he was howling out of character so I rushed to see what was going on. I think a permanent ban is a little harsh. I've already been banned once and appealed successfully and have played in character and not broken any rules since that unban. This just seems very harsh and as I say real life gets in the way. I have evidence.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Combat logging bans come with an automatic one month cool-down.

May appeal 16/04/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back