What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Sovinity - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovinity

Unban Appeal for Sovinity 

In-game Name: Marco Romeo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199006173008

Ban ID: rpuk#3018

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: honestly I cant remember why I was banned but it was probably because I done something wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: Since then I have learnt how to roleplay through other servers.
I think I have matured as a person and can sincerely apologise for any wrong doing
I don't know if that is good enough but I'm not very good at this writing thing so I am hoping it is.
I just want you to know I am truly sorry for any wrong doing and I hope you accept this :)
Have a good day

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you please quote me the rule you got banned for and explain in your own words why the rule exists.

Also now you have properly read the rule are there any situations where you have done something that you think might fall under that rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you say that you are someone that would have a angry outburst when something does not go your way?

Seems like a pretty big thing for you to forget doing. Let me rejog your memory slightly.. you were at the prison and your friend got shot by police.. you were down as someone ran you over and police didnt want to arrest the person because they didnt see them do it. You didnt like that..

Hopefully that will somewhat rejog your memory. Please explain your actions after that. 

@Sovinity

honestly i remember that but what i said i don't remember as there are more important things i focus on... i work a full time job so something little like this im not going to remember but if it was to mean i was permanently banned i obviously said something fucking stupid and idiotic... if so i apologize. 

In the situation mentioned you was warned to stop saying the things you were saying at the time but you carried on. Next time a situation does not go your way how can we be sure you wont have another outburst like the last one?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back