What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SpaceInvader - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceInvader

Unban Appeal for SpaceInvader 

In-game Name: siwel ttennebb

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271929283

Ban ID: !!rpuk9704!!

Reason given for your ban: g2.9 & c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due too transferring from my other characters

Why should we unban you ?: I understand there is no excuse or justification of the rule break later on that day i realised it was against the rules too do so however i did not intend on exploiting i just started playing fimeM and when i was doing so i was really enjoying it and i have been playing with two friends and would like to be unbanned to continue doing so as we all have been enjoying it, since the ban i have reread the rules and can assure that it will not happen again. i have had a break from rp and realised i should of been alot more cautious.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What was the reason you transferred the money, What was you looking to gain from doing this? 

At the time I didn’t realise I was breaking the rules other wise I wouldn’t of done so however I now know and wouldn’t happen again since i would love to be able to play the server again 

Would it not be common sense that it's not allowed? Almost all games I can think of on the top of my head don't allow such things, So why would here be any different? 

Yes that’s a good point, I have a clean history on other games and I did make a silly mistake 

So what was the goal in you doing this?

Can you please quote the rules you broke that got you here and in your own words explain why you believe we have such rules?

There was no actual goal for doing this, it was just me being stupid and not reading the rules properly the rule that I broke was G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. This rule is implemented so therefore people don’t just transfer from another account. By having this rules creates fairness and it makes sure that all players have an equal chance preventing un fair head starts to other players.

So if there was no goal in you doing this, Why did you? 

I was just being stupid I guess by not following the rules like everyone else. I admit that I should of read them fully before coming onto the server. I can assure that if I was to get another chance then I will make sure that this will not happen again and I will play fair like the rest of the players in the server. I have learnt my lesson now being banned and thinking about it wasn’t worth it. I should of took the extra 10 minutes before joining to read the rules which would of prevented me being here

The point I am getting at is why you broke this rule overall, Since this hasn't been addressed. Overall you have apologised for doing this and stated you have learned your lesson however without addressing the main point how do we know you won't simply do the same again. So why did transfer money between characters?

The reason I transferred the money was because I thought that by doing so would give me the advantage of having a-bit more money on my main character. I guess I saw it as a quicker way to get money, before actually knowing that it was breaking rules

If given another chance I would make sure I bring a positive attitude towards the server, to play fair get involved and take the server seriously. I will make sure that I keep high standards when playing. I have made a mistake so therefore I want to prove that It was just a mistake and nothing intentionally

So with the type of ban you have received a few things do happen, One being all characters apart from one will be deleted since you have four in total. I assume you wish to keep your Siwel character? If not please let me know what one if any you wish to keep. 

In relation to the one you do wish to keep it will also receive a full character wipe. This means your inventory, vehicles, bank ect will be removed. Do you agree to this?

Pending Wipe. 

There is no ETA, please be patient. You will be informed once completed. 

This has now been completed. 

Lets not see you here again. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back