What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - srslyDOC - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

srslyDOC

Unban Appeal for srslyDOC 

In-game Name: Barty Bigglebottom

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199116512128

Ban ID: !!rpuk13166!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 , C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Money Transfer and Exploiting (G2.9 , C2.2)

I transferred money from my 2nd Character (Damien Divot) to my main (Barty Bigglebottom)

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

In my own words: Exploiting refers to the act of taking advantage of unintended or overlooked features, mechanics, or bugs within a game to gain an unfair advantage over other players or to achieve results that were not intended by the game developers/admins

The Reason for the rule being in place: This rule is in place to prevent individuals from gaining an unfair advantage on others. This rule keeps the server's economy fair for everyone. If this rule is broken it could put The server at risk and would provide an advantage for the person involved. This rule is not only limited to financial balancing the city but also tactical balancing to prevent a change in power between two or multiple people , if people were to duplicate cars, guns & money etc it can put people at a unfair advantage to others which leads to one sided Roleplay meaning it isn't fun for the party who hasn't taken advantage of a exploit.

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In my own words: The act of giving or receiving in-game currency from one character to another character to give an potentially unfair advantage if used for the wrong reasons.

The reason for the rule being in place: To prevent an unfair advantage in the game which would mean people would be able to get money for free from different characters and be able to buy as much things as they could with whatever amount transferred (The more money the bigger disadvantage for others) Depending on the character and roleplays provided for the characters the money could be used to buy more guns if a character would be in a war to give an advantage for them and not the other gang.

(I hope my appeal was structured properly)

Why should we unban you ?: Honestly I Fucked up I can't lie I'm not normally the type of person to break the rules in anything, all i wanted was some extra cash for my main character so since I didn't use my 2nd character and that character had a decent amount of cash on him i thought i could move it from my character to another (clearly I couldn't),

I've been on this server since January and provided a lot of great RP for people and my gangs that I have been apart of and wouldn't want the ban to stop me from doing that after a dumb and silly decision of mine that would of only benefited me for a short amount of time as looking back at it the amount of money transferred wasnt that significant.

I have also never been banned, or warned or even spoken by the admins in game or out of game which puts me as a decent member of the community apart from the obvious ban so Didn't think i would get banned without a warning or anything along the lines of a warning.

This is also the only server I played as its structured nice and provides the best rp with the playerbase and the amount of players that are normally in the city.

im very truly sorry and will reap the consequences and pay back the money I transferred and any more for compensation for the rule break and the time wasting for the admins/developers, I have re-read the rules and will never break a rule again.

Thank You for your time admins.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before we get into this appeal, do you agree to these terms?

G2.9 bans come with the following:

• Complete wipe of a character of your choosing
  • Deletion of all other characters except your chosen one

You have been in this community since 03/01/2023 and accumulated 6 vehicles, a house and 1.6mil in your bank account on your main character.

Why would you risk all of that, over something so small. I.E. Transferring 365k between your characters. I see you've been a forums member since April this year, surely you would've known that G2.9 and C2.2 bans come with an automatic wipe and deletion of characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for your response @Liam

Yeah it was a major lapse of my judgement and i'm ready to reap the consequences, I knew I fucked up when I transferred and it was just a spurt of the moment thing to do and obviously ended up with a ban and ready to be back in the community and back in the server with whatever Is needed to happen and start from scratch if that is needed.

Wipe pending.

Barty Bigglebottom | Wipe

Damien Divot, Hugh Davies | Delete

Wipe completed.

Please do the following:

• Quote the rule(s) you broke
  • Explain them in your own words
  • Explain why we have these on the server
  • And also, tell me about your roleplay story with your character 'Barty Bigglebottom' 

1a. (C2.2) Exploiting: Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

1b. (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

2a. In my own words: Exploiting is a term used in the gaming community to describe the act of taking advantage of unintended or overlooked features, mechanics, or bugs within a game. This is done in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players or to achieve results that were not intended by the game developers or admins.

2b. In my own words: The act of giving or receiving in-game currency/money from one character to another character is known as "money transfer."  Can give an potentially unfair advantage if used for the wrong reasons.

3a. This rule is in place to prevent individuals from gaining an unfair advantage on others. This rule keeps the server's economy fair for everyone. If this rule is broken it could put The server at risk and would provide an advantage for the person involved. This rule is not only limited to financial balancing the city but also tactical balancing to prevent a change in power between two or multiple people , if people were to duplicate cars, guns & money etc it can put people at a unfair advantage to others which leads to one sided Roleplay meaning it isn't fun for the party who hasn't taken advantage of a exploit.

3b. The reason for the rule being in place: To prevent an unfair advantage in the game which would mean people would be able to get money for free from different characters and be able to buy as much things as they could with whatever amount transferred (The more money the bigger disadvantage for others) Depending on the character and role-play provided for the characters the money could be used to buy more guns if a character would be in a war to give an advantage for them and not the other gang.

Story about Barty: Barty Bigglebottom was a quiet guy in the city at the start of his life, he then went down a devious path joining a gang called NLB (No Limit Bloods) which turned him into a criminal and changed his personality, when NLB disbanded Barty was on his own for a few weeks when an offer was given to him to join a new group know as the CHANGALOAS were he would spend his next 4 months of his life also participating in a Gang war vs the MARABUNTA GRANDE which would end in a mutual ending. Changaloas would disband which lead to Barty joining a business group known as the Occult which was not a gang by definition but more of a business group (Like the Lost and the firm) which he would end up being joint co mining higher up for the occult.

(Wasn't exactly sure if the question was a backstory or not )

Thank You for reading @Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
Great amount of effort, appreciated.

We hope you don't make the same mistake twice, as it wont be easy to come back from and with that being said, any ban within a 6 month period will be a permanent one in accordance to FBS.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back