What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Stankyjim - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Unban Appeal for Stankyjim 

In-game Name: Jim Runner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199249750928

Ban ID: 9584

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Well, this is my second appeal as the first time I did see my appeal had been replied to, as I was checking my email for notifications instead of the forum as I assumed if I got a notification it would come through on my email, so I would like to apologise for wasting staff time. I was banned because I combat logged, unknowingly at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because, it was a mistake. It is one that I am owning up to, and saying yeah, I should know better. Staff made the point whilst replying to my first appeal where I pleaded that I told my fellow citizens that I may have notified them, but I did it in RP and I knew what OOC was for. I'm not going to argue with this, as it is true. I am not going to argue with my ban, saying it is wrong. I'm going to admit that after considering it, yeah I was in the wrong and after reviewing the evidence against me I see exactly what I did wrong. I am truly sorry for this as it is not acceptable considering that I am relatively experienced on the server. I believe that I should be unbanned because I recognise my mistakes, and I promise to be more aware, and to think things through. I promise that if I am unbanned I will not break RP, and I will always use OOC for these tricky situations. I would like to promise that my combat logging was merely a mistake and a lapse in judgement. I also want to apologise again for wasting staff time with my previous unban appeal, as it seems I am having a run of bad decision seeing as I did not check my forum notifications. Thank you for your time and I hope that you understand my case.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Evening @Stankyjim

Since you was banned for combat logging this does indeed come with a one month cooldown period. Since this ban was placed on August 2nd you will need to wait until September 2nd 2022 before you are able to appeal. As this is the case the appeal will indeed be denied however when you make an appeal on or after the date provided we will go from there.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back