What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Stic - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stic

Unban Appeal for Stic 

In-game Name: Marty Jobs (Mario)

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198348581951

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: C1.2, C1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: To my knowledge there are 3 reasons to why I have been banned;

Reason 1: I repeatedly called someone a “mong” and questioned there mental state, asking if they are “retarded”

Reason 2: I recited the dictionary definition of the word “They” to an individual who used They/Him as a pronoun.

Reason 3: After being warned by a Dev, George, of the C1.2 rule, I asked who deciders if the views or words are to be deemed “Offensive”. He replied saying he does (George). I was 2 minutes later called a Nazi, in which I @ George if he finds being called a Nazi offensive, thus breaking the rules.

I was then Timed-out for 24 hours, 10 minutes later I was then added to a ticket, where screenshots of words I had sent were included saying it was a clear violation of C1.2 and C1.3 and that my discord account was to be banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello, let's try this again.
My latest unban was denied because "I hadn't figured out what I was apologizing for." I believe this was a miscommunication on my part, I know "What I'm apologizing for", I meant why I had to apologize. This was because the main cause of the ban, calling someone a mong, I was also referred to as a mong by the same individual. Personally, I did not take offence from this, likewise with a majority of people I am friends with on the server. However, if the individual did, I apologized to clear the air. While im sure this looks like I have just apologized to have a reason to submit this unban appeal, I would be lying if it wasnt part of the reason. However, I have apologized, even though I see it as a "harmless incident", I expressed my future actions of not displaying my "controversial opinions" to myself when in a "public" community, I also explained that I did not call him a "mong" because he is autistic, as to be honest I don't really care if he is or isn't.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031704675147333662/1146537171432521757/image.png?width=652&height=429

This picture shows, as I did believe the apology became pointless the second I was told to apologize. He doesn't accept my apology because of my "incorrect views". I will add my views will not change on this anytime soon. But again dont really care what other people think or do on this matter.

Again, I would like to stress that I always knew WHAT I was apologizing for but didn't fully understand why. That being said the apology does not affect me and takes a little time out of my day to potentially allow someone to feel a bit better, which I'm sure he did by saying "FUCK your apology".

Cheers,
Mario

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The apology as the link didn't work.

APOLOGY.png

Why have you listed this ban as a Community Ban?

Apologies for this. I meant to put "Discord Ban". Miss Input on my side. 

Would you not say after seeing someone being visibly upset about words, or discussions in OOC matters than you don't continue to try and wind them up?

Hi Liam, Cheers for the reply.

I think over text it is increasingly difficult to judge someone’s emotions and feelings. As in honesty it felt the opposite way, as if he was trying to wind me up. I asked a simple question whether the server was up or not. Which I got a response from someone telling me fivem was still down. After seeing this response the individual told me to stop being lazy and check my self and that it “isn’t hard to try load up the server or check fivem”. A response I saw little need for as I had already been given an answer. I understand this gave me no right to express my controversial views on pronouns and the definition of the word “They”. While I do think there was derogatory actions on both sides, I know that does not make what I did right. All and all, I think it was a big lapse of judgement on my side as I have never had an issue or “cared” for that matter of what a person calls them self or there gender as it doesn’t really effect me in the slightest.

Cheers.

Okay,

I'll do you a deal. If you are found to be 'attempting'/succeeding to wind folk up in the Discord server, or expressing views that might not be entirely appropriate to the wider audience.

You'll be removed from both Discord, and in-game.

Do you agree?

Very well.

Keep it to a minimum, attempting to appeal a game ban and a Discord ban if you are seen to be doing the same stuff to Community Members will be harder to come back from.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back