What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SYN RG_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN RG_UNBAN

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tyler Francis
Steam ID: 76561199238368623
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16827
Ban Reason: 2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Hi Staff,

I believe this is maybe a typo as I have never came out of character while in city. This is most likely to be a NVL case 2.4, This has been squashed by an angel in city I was pulled from my current spot and explained what happened. I was pulled up on by 2 individuals at gunpoint and tried to make a getaway rather then comply with demands. I had apologized to the person and we had squashed it there and then. Admin had waived the 1 day ban. This was more an issue with experience within the city and the admin had explained in detail what would/wouldn't be acceptable within the scenario.
Why should we unban you: Because I'm now more experienced and understand the way that NVL works within this city. Plus this had already been squashed by an admin while in the city.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Although if this is a case of 2.3 the only one thing I could think of would be a discussion between friends, a friend of mine in the city was talking about flying out to play WZ. This was between just us 2 so wouldn't have an effect on anyone's RP but if that's an issue I can understand and prevent this moving forward :)

Hello Staff!

I am the individual who reported Tyler and in game ras tped me to him and explained tyler is new and didnt know the rules. After that he tped tyler to me and we spoke it out and he apologised to me.

With this i told ras i was more then happy for him to have a chance and not be banned as hes learning.

Then again in the report it seems he did CL further then i saw to save his stuff in pillbox so im not too sure how this will go im just explaining more from my side as the initial (reporter)

Unsure on the terminology used however saving my stuff isn't a problem I'm happy to pass over all the items of interest and the time. this is purely down to inexperience. but now that i've had the chat with yourself and the admin. it wont be happening again :)

Good afternoon @SYN RG_UNBAN , I hope all is well? :)

I've been made aware that you had a conversation with Luke & a staff member about this report.
The ban has been placed under C2.3 which is combat logging.

After being shot in the water, you disconnected multiple times, why was this?

Afternoon,

I was only on for a short amount of time and given the situation was unwilling to wait for timer, I logged back in assuming timer would be up and I would just full die but the timer was there so just left again. please bare in mind i was in the water for a good amount of time before leaving.

I do however feel further reflecting on the scene that multiple things on my side had a negative effect on the other party and do apologize for that. Im more than willing to give whatever was of interest over at the time and have learned from my mistakes. I value my time in the server and also value the right for a great RP experience, one that I didn't offer at the time but will improve on moving forward.

Thanks for the response @SYN RG_UNBAN !

I was only on for a short amount of time and given the situation was unwilling to wait for timer
Unfortunately, bans of this nature (C2.3) come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.
As your ban was placed on 17/04/2024, you will be welcomed to appeal this ban on 17/05/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back