What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - T-Raw301 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for T-Raw301 

In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198984007498

Ban ID: !!rpuk15174!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.3, C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Discrimination and OOC abuse calling police out of pocket names

Why should we unban you ?: Dear RPUK Staff,

I am writing to appeal my ban regarding the C1.3 (OOC Abuse) and C1.2 (Discrimination) violations. I want to humbly apologize for my actions and give my understanding of the impact they may have had on the community and individuals in the situation to lose their immersion.

Reflecting on Rule C1.3, which addresses OOC Abuse, I now comprehend its significance in maintaining a positive and immersive gaming environment. My actions were contrary to contributing a respectful atmosphere, and I acknowledge the need for a more conscientious approach to interactions within the community by not typing during a altercation in OOC till the situation is completely over.

Additionally, my awareness of Rule C1.2, prohibiting discrimination, has deepened. I understand its role in preserving inclusivity within RPUK. Going forward, I am committed to embracing a mindset that actively promotes diversity and respect, ensuring my actions contribute positively to the community.

In the spirit of growth and improvement, I humbly apologize I was just infuriated with being RDM within a 10 minute time frame of entering the server, then pocket wiped by police with low quality RP being provided after the previous day serving 9 hours in prison. After this altercation and being banned I now understand this is just a game and to take your L then liaison after and if deemed necessary to the forums. If granted another opportunity, I am dedicated to adhering strictly to community guidelines, actively producing a positive atmosphere within RPUK and providing high quality RP as usual.

I kindly request the staff to reconsider my ban, taking into account my sincere apology to rectify my behavior. I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am eager to demonstrate my commitment to being a positive and constructive member of the RPUK community.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Who wrote this appeal?

I was cheffing threw every spice I had into this appeal due to me being in the wrong and humbly apologize. 

If you can't tell the truth, why would we ever trust you back on the server?

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back