What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - T-Raw301 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for T-Raw301 

In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198984007498

Ban ID: !!rpuk15174!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.3, C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Discrimination and OOC abuse playa mb big homies

Why should we unban you ?: Dead RPUK Staff team:

I was highly toxic playa shii my bad for abusing OOC calling people names and just being fed up i'll take a big ole break next time and I apologize for ruining folks immersion in RP i shoulda waited it out and took it to liaison gawd damn a brotha fucked up big time i humbly apologize and for wasting your times on the last appeal i was cheffin but it mighta been too spicy took me all day to whip up them paragraphs just to get insta denied so a brotha gotta do his thing like 21 but next time i knows wayyyy better then to break RP and stay IC i was hellla frustrated playa due to being locked up 9 hours the day before and I was like to hell with this low quality RP i got dished out when someone came up with them sticks just blastin at my head and took it out on the main man Drex himself shiiii playa I was in the wrong and I know to just suck it up and take that fat L next time brotha on my momma i won't ever step outta pocket and abuse ooc ever again in my life i'm only human but all this typing is just to type actions speaking big loud and I don't want to miss out on opportunity in the community man shiiii a playa is just trying to RP i shoulda known better all day and tomorrow just know if you allow a brotha to rejoin that playaz circle i'll be bringing that tabasco sauce RP i done abused OOC by saying some nasty words i'd never repeat again only wrote one unappeal in my life and it just wasn't good enough playa so i thought i just RP this one in a TJ way so my fault playa if it isn't up to par a brotha just don't know how but ima try my best on everything i love shiii like i said though this is my first RP server i ever joined and don't want to miss out on the friends and connections i created playaz a brotha was just on a come up and if anyone got RDMd they would be hella pissed off and just would want to log out like i did without getting banned from (C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated and (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination which results in a perma ban especially after getting pocket wiped by some low quality RP getting shot in the head in a hospital so i do appreciate your time reading this over and hope to be back into the circle of the finest playaz in FiveM ya feel me and a brotha aint tryna be on a cooldown so i tryin my best and appreciate your times and hope you had a Merry Christmas and pop a bottle for New Years shiii salute from Merica East Side cuhh

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @T-Raw301, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 🙂

Your first appeal was made using ChatGPT, this one to me just seems like a troll appeal. Starting off with "Dead RPUK Staff Team:" hasn't exactly helped either.
I don't personally see this being your first roleplay server an excuse for the mistakes, this is also my first roleplay server and I've managed over 3 years without a single thing on my record.

Further to your ban, you then also create a revenge report on the forums and deny that it was a revenge report leading it to be declined.
You then take to groups Discord and begin throwing your toys out of the pram, then head to DM's with staff to kick up a fuss there.

Due to the above, this appeal will be declined today.

You may re-appeal on 09/01/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back