What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - T-Raw301 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for T-Raw301 

In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198984007498

Ban ID: !!rpuk15174!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.3, C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Discrimination, OOC abuse, being toxic.

Why should we unban you ?: Dear RPUK staff team:

Firstly, I want to apologize deeply for my spelling error. Last time I applied on the forums I 100% thought I said Dear instead of "dead".

I also personally just want to get strictly down to business with this report due to wanting to rejoin this amazing community ASAP. I do understand the severity of my ban by breaching the community rules (C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated and (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination which will result in a perma ban. I do want to emphasize that I do understand I ruined a lot of people's immersions in the city as well, and I was just highly frustrated after being RDM'd, and that is no excuse to be disrespectful, and would like to directly apologize to Drex as well for flaring out, at him in OOC/discord in short I really wish that instead of searching a victim that is in a certain area and loosing over 450k+ in items then to just pocket wipe. Two wrongs do not make a right at the end of the day, especially by abusing one in OOC/discord, and after I had broken character and typed in LOOC, I tried to explain and eventually went to OOC about it after I was frustrated which was a mistake.

This being my first server I do not know how to type up apologies on forums to get unbanned that well and am just giving my take and view of the situation and want to humbly apologize, and want you to understand that my actions will surely be different in these situations by remaining cool and taking a break when I am having a "off day" also by following the community standards by submitting a comp and filing a report on said individuals next time instead of expressing being "pissed off and fed up" IC.

I also would like to state though you all think that I have created a revenge report this is 100% not true I was legitimately RDM by a gang, Drex replied to submit a ticket in comps to take the correct steps and I should have listened, instead of abusing OOC and discord, I should have taken my loss and remained calm but was furious that would be doing jail time as well due to the situation and loosing another day in the free world, instead I vented IC and OOC because I got shot again by police directly after being RDM, due to poor RP, but does not sanction my actions I also thought you would have to send in a report then submit a claim to compensation to even be rewarded the claim of receiving said items back but after reading the community rules and GTA RP rules thoroughly during the time I have been banned this is not the case and is situational.

I can type 2k+ words about "how sorry I am" and "how I could have done things differently" but I personally think actions speak louder than words and in my short amount of time in the server I did one thing wrong and even took it further by going in Drex's DMs which was uncalled-for, it has been sometime, and I forget exactly what I said, but I do apologize, we are only human and things do slip, and I personally would take some things back if I could rewind time, but I cannot, and I am here asking for redemption I have always RP'd to the highest possibility that I could, and I'm sure others could vouch at the end of the day we are all here to get an escape from reality and have fun and that is hard to do when others just refuse to RP with you or just want to win or cannot even come up with a good situation to RP.

I am not here to discuss politics but to continue my future on this server due to it having the best concept and community I have seen in a server especially coming from America were everyone wants the highly illegal stuff like "switches" and saying words that are not deemed right on this server and have always kept this in my mentality when I do RP. Furthermore, I hope you take this reply with my sincere apologies to Drex and staff for wasting your times on other reports I try and have fun at the end of the day and laugh because life can hit hard and this is all of our sweet escapes by gaming and my actions were uncalled for this day and hope you take this apology into consideration, I also have a lot more RP scenarios I personally would like to play out and have an amazing time with the community doing this and created a bunch of friends in this server and would like to continue this rather than sitting on the sidelines due to being toxic, if you are needing any more information please let me know or what more you would want to know I'd be happy to go into it with more detail.

Thank you for your time and hope you have a great rest of your day and hope you all are starting the new year off right.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @T-Raw301, I hope all is well! 🙂

Please explain your previous 2 appeals for me and the intentions behind it?
Your first one got declined due to you using ChatGPT, your second declined for it clearly being a troll appeal based off of the initial one.

Good afternoon @Danoo all is well besides a lot of snow hope you are doing good as well.

I feel as if I do  not explain things too well so I thought I would get assistance with the appeal using ChatGPT then the 2nd one I thought I would RP the appeal due to never having been in this type of situation. I do apologize immensely for not just putting things in my own words, as well as RPing a appeal, using this time away from the server I have gotten to read over the rules, and appeal rules to better prepare myself for this situation. Thank you again for your time on this appeal.

Good evening @T-Raw301, thanks for the response.

Please explain this revenge report for me.

Good Evening @Danoo you're welcome and hope you are doing good today.

I was fuming this day even with a level head now I still do not feel as if this is a revenge report, we legit got RDM'd as shown in the video when we are sitting in the car (unless this is acceptable RP) since I am still fresh to RP please let me know. After we went to pillbox I felt it was poor RP from the police with a scapple to someone's throat who would technically be in front of me and nobody IRL/(maybe) RP would shoot inside of a hospital especially a policeman,  but I shouldn't have did all of that to begin with due to being injured prior frustrations/tensions were really high at this time, In the rules it states
"If you are looking to be compensated for a rule break, in addition to a Compensation Request, please fill out a Report a Player form if you know the identity of the player.

Once you have filled it out it will appear in the Compensation Request Forum so you can track its process.

Please also be aware the Staff who review these requests are within their right to deny requests that have timed out. If you do not respond to a request within 24 hours, it can be denied due this. You made the request, it is your responsibility to keep track of it."

In my eyes I was at least trying to get back the items that Baba and myself had lost due to this situation it was honestly just a messed up predicament and if I could rewind time and re-do this situation over correctly I would have just listened to Drex and posted a compensation request directly after the RP had ended, but it was due to RDM in my eyes, so I technically though I would have to file a report before a compensation request with the time being from the server and re-reading the rules I did not need to file the report just the compensation claim. Thank you again for your time and if you need anymore details please let me know.

Good evening @T-Raw301! 🙂

If ima get perma banned then wtf is this bull shit from the police and alliance?
How do you not see this as a revenge report? The quote from you above clearly shows you've put this report up due to the fact you've been banned from the situation and now want to take others down with you. It very clearly is a revenge report.

Good Evening @Danoothank you for the reply!

In all honesty as I stated prior I was fuming, yes I could have worded this a bit better but this is why I was banned and fed up to begin with, this is the "source" of the issue, two wrongs don't make a right and I should have held myself to a higher standard. I sincerely don't believe this is revenge report, this was to re-obtain items as stated in the rules I listed above that were lost due to RDM if I am wrong about said clip not being RDM where we are in the car, this report would have went up regardless but would have been better if I did with a cooled temperament if I got banned or not this day, I also have no issue with saying "Yes, this is a revenge report due to me being banned cause I lost my cool to low quality RP" I got perma banned due to OOC abuse and discrimination the report I made above is why i flared out in OOC and used toxic words about the situation that got me banned and I stated if I could take it back and re-do the situation in a appropriate manner I would but I don't control time, I can only control my actions from here forward and I once again apologies if it appears to be breaking rules or have any malicious intents I was truly trying to keep my expectations high.

Good evening @T-Raw301, thanks for all of your responses! 🙂

I've come to a conclusion with this appeal.....
All of your responses throughout this appeal seem to be what we'd want to hear, however after looking back at what you had actually said to get yourself banned I am less inclined to believe all of this.

Let's start off with your OOC messages, some of which contained the following: "I hope you get pussy on your dick",  "congratz dickhead",  "make me, oh you can't it's a video game and you get to abuse your police powers", "no wonder ppl are quitting this shitty server".
These are just 4 of your many quotes after raging, and if you believe it's a "shitty server" then you need not appeal.

After this OOC outburst, you received a ban, then go on to make a revenge report. The revenge report gets declined and you throw a fuss in the groups Discord resulting in a timeout.
Because this wasn't enough for you, you then decided to start complaining to staff via DM's which ended up with you being blocked.

If you wish to appeal, you may do so on 12/04/2024.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back