What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - tapyrust - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapyrust

Unban Appeal for tapyrust 

In-game Name: leon willis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198447457280

Ban ID: rpuk#5142

Reason given for your ban: G2.3 / C2.3 & C1.14

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: hey, im not sure why it was a perm ban, but what happened was there was a rdmer camping the hospital who was killing people who came in and i drove outside to wait for my mate to come and got out and then a guy on a bike came to my car and tried stealing it so i took his bike and he got mad and started to kill me, i said some stuff out of context (e.g im gonna get you banned , this is breaking rp, fair enough this is against the rules i completely understand i was really mad because i just got randomly killed and camped, then he started to try and take me to dump me and i had loads of stuff on me like loads of cash from selling drugs etc which i didnt want to lose to a *rule breaker*, so i combat logged which is against the rules and i completely understand i just wanted the gods to come and help resolve the issue before i lost my loot because of rdm, i completely understand why i got banned and im not upset about it, its just the duration of the ban, its been nearly a week now since the ban and i was just wondering could you please unban me? as a perm ban is abit too much for this

Why should we unban you ?: i love the server, i had like 10 hours before i started playing the server and as soon as i found it i played it all day grinding my ass off on it and now i have 160 hours altogether on fivem which proves how much i played the server, i love the grind on here its more fun that other server eg cmg etc, i found this server to be one of the best i have played and i hope i could keep playing it, i have met loads of friends on here and have worked so much on here, i made like 400k from selling drugs individually to npcs alone which shows how much i have grinded the server, please just give me 1 chance thats all and i will not cause a single problem

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Since you broke rule C2.3 is state is a perm ban and need to appeal it. 

You have 2 bans on you and now got banned for 3 rules break.  Think is time for you to start reading the rules and understand them. 

You have 30 days to this you can make a new appeal on 7/9-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back