What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Terry Tucker - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Tucker

Unban Appeal for Terry Tucker 

In-game Name: Terry Tucker

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199491293169

Ban ID: !!rpuk13274!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring items in game, I tried to transfer my sentinel xs to another character just to see how it worked because i was new and never knew properly how it worked. I should've asked someone first. as you can read on my last appeal I wasn't sure of what id done because I said a couple of things it could've been. but now fully understand what ive done wrong but nothing was intentional when it comes to transferring.

Why should we unban you ?: Honestly Wasn't trying to do anything to get banned. or even put myself in a position intententionally to get kicked off. i get how everything effects everything in game and youve got to work for what you want. i enjoy playing game. i litterally got a pc for this rp sever 3 months ago and ive been banned a month and a half haha its shit mate honestly i f'ed up. i feel bad for what ive done. all i can do at this point is just say im sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Terry Tucker
It wasn't intentional but you admit to trying to transfer your sentinel xs to another character. 
Surely that's intentional, no? 

Have you read our server rules? 
In your next reply please, quote the rules you broke and explain them in your words fully, I want to be certain that you understand your wrong doings.  

I know what I did was breaking the rules 100% and I did read the rules when I first started. if I did what I did knowing with the intention I would hand on my hear admit to that but I'm trying to say that literally had a stupid moment just seeing how it work so I didn't get scammed when I came to sell it. its a base game car like wish I never bought it. I know vie done wrong mate 100% but it was just a moment of oh lemme just check how this worked not thinking. everyone makes mistakes I own up to doing it but it just wasn't like that. vie got a golf on my other character that I could've tried but haven't cause any normal situation I would never do it.

id never try to cheat that is. I respect the set up you've got. I've missed it ill be honest

Why do all of this for £1 and an ID card...

Was it really worth it?

No it wasn't worth it honestly. I f'ed up I cant say anything more. I'm sorry. i just came from xbox like so strict on here its easy to slip up. just sorry enit. sorry for late reply just been busy.

it was all a mistake im sorry thats all i can say 

can you guys still see my first appeal? I have admitted to a couple things I thought id done wrong. ill admit to the stuff I've done wrong, its just a learning curve lads. genuine mistakes. no intention of spawning in a million for myself or anything. the car transfer attempt wouldn't have happened if I had someone with me in game I was just alone not thinking. 

Right, well we will chalk this one up to inexperience shall we? You know now, learn and move on. This is your second ban already though, please make sure you read through the rules and feel free to ask us if you aren't sure on something. Trust your gut, if it feels wrong, don't do it. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back