What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ThatBalwsyKid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatBalwsyKid

Unban Appeal for ThatBalwsyKid 

In-game Name: Mohamed Abdul

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198121201775

Ban ID: !!rpuk6608!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2, C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was repeatedly getting on my knees in front of another player (C1.12) even when they asked me to stop, when the admin picked me up I lashed out and said some derogatory terms (C1.2). Even though the other players told me to stop I continued to do it.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because I am reformed over the past few months by not playing in other RP servers as I took a huge break from video games, I looked over my actions and have realized they were out of order and were taken too far. I have refrained from lashing out, I try not to get mad, I pause and take a much-needed break.
Whilst I was banned, I thoroughly re-read the server rules to make sure that if I get unbanned I know not to break any of the rules.
I know my actions were outrageous but everyone deserves a second chance so that I can prove to this community that I can provide a quality RP experience. I understand that If I was to be banned again, which is super unlikely as I will be on my best behavior, I will have to appeal after 6 months.
Finally, I hope you can see and understand thaT I know that my actions were wrong and I will never ever replicate them or break any other server rules.

I hope this can change your mind.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this appeal.

~Mohamed Abdul

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back