What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ThatFriendlyHobo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for ThatFriendlyHobo 

In-game Name: Scotty Powell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198202086384

Ban ID: !!rpuk10823!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for exploiting and using /die when I was downed.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been playing in rpuk for well over a year now and this is my first rule break and it was an honest mistake of not knowing what /die actually does, I thought as the car crashed and threw me out it would've killed me and I thought I could /die to force respawn I now realise that this only downs the player and doesn't kill them completely, if I were to be given a second chance to roleplay on rpuk again I think it would be fair if I lose the items and memories involved with the situation, I fully understand that I have broken
(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.
This is the only time I have found myself on the forums for a rule break and would really appreciate a second chance to play here.

Thank you to the staff member that has taken the time to deal with this

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can see you did this when the car was driving down a straight road and didn't crash? Then going from your wording I am more concerned. You thought you could /die and force a respawn? So basically you wanted to end the other peoples roleplay story just because you couldn't be bothered? How is that fair on them? They have taken you hostage and you try and end it with no roleplay? Why?

We were driving down the road next to the pawn shop and we crashed with another vehicle and I fell out of the car as for the straight road this happened as we were turning. I also don't have a clip to prove this but that doesn't excuse my actions at all this was a petty rivalry between ballas and 229 and I simply didn't want to lose my items to a rival gang. Being banned over the past week or so has made me realise how toxic and annoying for other players this mindset is and that I genuinely want to improve on my roleplay as this was very unfair for the other party involved because of my selfish actions. I really hope to show you that I can be a good role-player if I get another chance. I will learn from this mistake and reflect on it, this will be the first and last time you will see me on these forums for a rule break.

Thank you for taking the time to respond

I simply didn't want to lose my items to a rival gang.
See, this is where some honesty is coming through. Now, tell me, why should we allow someone back who deprives other players of their roleplay and plays silly and petty games like this just to get one last dig in? What if someone did this with you? 

it would be fair if I lose the items and memories involved with the situation
Now this... Are you aware that bans for exploiting come with a complete wipe and deletion of all but one character? 

Being banned over the past week or so has made me realise how toxic and annoying for other players this mindset is and that I genuinely want to improve on my roleplay as this was very unfair for the other party involved because of my selfish actions. I really hope to show you that I can be a good role-player if I get another chance. I will learn from this mistake and reflect on it, this will be the first and last time you will see me on these forums for a rule break.
this is why I think I should be allowed back. If someone did this to me I would have reported it on the forums and the same punishment would have been dealt to them.

I have been on this server for almost 2 years now and I think its very harsh to delete my character after my first ever mistake I've made playing rpuk.

I feel like a pocket wipe is more justified here as the exploit wasn't a way of gaining money and ruining the economy for other players.

I think you have misunderstood what Sammy stated. Exploiting bans come with a complete wipe of your pockets and a deletion of all but one character. Which would be either Scotty Powell or David Doback.

Do you agree to these terms?

Alright, please don't let us down and be right back here. Be wary that your next ban will be a permanent ban. The following has been done;

• Inventory Wipe
  • Deletion of David Doback

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back