What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ThatGuyHaZe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyHaZe

Unban Appeal for ThatGuyHaZe 

In-game Name: Aaron Wick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198067997856

Ban ID: rpuk#4765

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for taking part in an exploit which allowed players to continuously skin the same animal as long as it was done simultaneously. In doing so it allowed players to amass large amounts of fur and meat quite quickly hence generating quick cash.

Why should we unban you ?: I really hope I can be unbanned, this still being around my 8th day in the city I was having an incredible amount of fun meeting new people and grinding several different jobs and just getting to know the community. I do care a lot for RP and on this occasion I can only describe what I did as falling in with the wrong crowd and believing what was occurring was harmless due to the fact that when I was first told and brought along on a hunting trip late on Wednesday night all of the guys had claimed extensively how they had been doing the job for a long time and it was a thing that people would not mind relating the process to fishing in the scene of it being an easy past-time of just clicking for an hour or two. I know naivety can appear to be a dumb excuse but I can say completely and truthfully every thing I know about the community and the city has been from pure in game interactions and when I heard about this process which no one from any other group or organisation had mentioned before I believed it was no more than another way to make money same way I heard about fishing/mining/trucking and flipping vehicles all of which I did extensively for the 7 days I was in the city simply because I loved being in the city as well as the interactions I was having if my hours could be checked I'm sure you can see that it would attest to my point. I see myself as a grinder not an exploiter I am truly sorry for my actions yesterday I sincerely hope I can be given another opportunity.

Thank you for your time.
HaZe.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @ThatGuyHaZe

Here only 8 days and already banned for exploiting? You sure made a lot of money in those 8 days. Why did you choose to get involved in this rather than reporting it to staff?

I cannot deny my actions, money shrouded my judgement. I am deeply ashamed that I allowed this to happen and participated. Whilst banned I have given a lot of time towards re-reading and fully understanding the rules of the server. Beyond this it has also given me a lot of time to think about my level of RP and being so money orientated that participating in exploit like this felt okay has made me re-evaluate how I would like to conduct my RP moving forward if given the opportunity. Steering completely clear of a money driven approach and instead develop and nurture pre-existing and future relationships because the aspect I miss the most about the city is the people and connections not the assets. I cannot say enough how sorry I for what I did I can do nothing else other than to own up to my mistakes and accept any punishment deemed necessary. If given another chance I can full-heartedly guarantee I will never find myself in this situation ever again because I won't let anything ever again shroud my judgement/perception of the clear cut server rules.

Right I will be completely straight forward and honest with you on what is going to happen next and this reply will be universal to both you and every friend of yours that has exploited using this method.

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.

Futhermore to the above, your ingame accounts will recieve a full wipe meaning, you will lose all your assets, such as cars, houses, money, inventory items and you will basically be starting fresh 6 months from now if you do ever get unbanned. Hope this serves as a lesson to you all and a warning to others that ever even consider touching exploiting methods of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back