What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ThatGuyHaZe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyHaZe

Unban Appeal for ThatGuyHaZe 

In-game Name: Aaron Wick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198067997854

Ban ID: !!rpuk4765!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for participating in an exploit whereby after running over a deer I could then continuously skinned it at a rate quicker than intended and could thus allow me to gain money at a quicker rate than the norm. Instead of de-spawning the deer would remain in its place, I gained financially instead of reporting it to the dev team as the rules clearly state.

Why should we unban you ?: Time away from the city has really shown me the true extent of what I lost, all for the benefit of money. In exchange for money I lost access to a server whereby I thoroughly enjoyed making connections and interacting with other civilians. I wasn't in the city for very long but in that time I was able to form strong bonds and progress my character's storyline. Unfortunately I then allowed greed to push me towards stupid and unforgivable actions, looking back on it during these winter months I cannot express enough what a mistake those actions were. The monetary gains from such an exploit could never amount to what was lost by being permanently banned from the server the inability to progress my character's status through relationships is a perk I could not fully appreciate at the time but now more than ever I can appreciate and yearn for.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

A couple of questions to start:

1. How can we trust that if you had the opportunity to exploit something to make quicker money you would not do the same again?

2. Why should we believe you would be different this time around when you already showed you cannot be sensible on our server?

Can I take the time to say thank you @Charles Vane for taking the time to respond to me so quickly I thoroughly appreciate that. 

Believe me I completely understand why it would be hard to trust me due to the nature of my rule violation but I can honestly say hand on heart that there is nothing worth risking my ability to roleplay within the community.
This time around I can say first hand there is not a single thing worth being banned for, time away from building my character and setting down connections has really shown what there is to lose by committing rule violations. I can only promise and be genuine in my words that I have changed and I do intend to take every single rule seriously if allowed back.

You have been told in your last appeal to come back in 6 months from your ban. Those will not be over until the 15/01/2022. 
Please come back then and we will look into it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back