What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Thegermanopa - GTA RP

Thegermanopa

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Hanibal Baelar
Steam ID: 76561198334262851
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16503
Ban Reason: Combat Lock
Why do you think you were banned: I have a lot of joy playing on the server. I have learned my lesson and will not do it again in the future. I have had plenty of time to reflect on what I did wrong and what impact it had. It was very foolish of me to want to flee from RP when triggered, which is absolutely unacceptable. I would really like to participate in RP properly again, as I want to be a part of the community. From now on, I will not randomly escape from RP, as it ruins the scenario and it's not fun for others when the other part just walks away.
Why should we unban you: I was banned because, out of pure emotion, I fled from the RP by committing combat logging. I did it twice because I didn't want to hear the truth about what happened in the RP. I also apologized after I did it, but when I realized what I had done, unfortunately, it was already too late. Therefore, I would like to apologize once again. I have had a long time to reflect, and I can understand why the consequences are so severe.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Thegermanopa
I hope we are well today?

Given you have been a part of this community for enough time to know and understand the rules, I'm quite disappointed that you've found yourself here.
You broke the rule C2.3. Can you tell me why we have this rule?

You claim to have learned your lesson, and had time to reflect on your actions. Yet your actions were a result of your own emotions getting the better of you - how can we be so sure that this won't happen again, should you find yourself in a similar scenario?

It was simply an overreaction to the situation that occurred that day. It was a mistake to think that I wouldn't face any consequences. Next time, if something like this happens again, I will behave better.

The rule exists because fleeing from RP disrupts the flow of the game and undermines the RP experience. It's an attempt to avoid engaging with the RP.

What would you have done differently in this scenario?

What do you think, your actions had on other players experience?

If my emotions were to escalate again to the same extent as in this case, I would not allow them to interrupt or destroy my RP flow again.

For my counterpart, of course, the RP is then disrupted because the other part, in this case, me, is no longer on the server and cannot or does not want to continue the RP.

If my emotions were to escalate again to the same extent as in this case, I would not allow them to interrupt or destroy my RP flow again.

For my counterpart, of course, the RP is then disrupted because the other part, in this case, me, is no longer on the server and cannot or does not want to continue the RP.
@Violet_
I hope my answers are correct

Good morning @Thegermanopa

Before I start, I'd like to mention that Unban appeals are our lowest priority, so please refrain from bumping your appeal.
Otherwise you may find it locked for a period of time.

There are no 'correct' answers to the questions I ask. It is to ascertain information and make an informed judgement on that, to allow you back into the server or not.
Do you feel as though your answers are adequate enough?

How would you refrain from letting your emotions get the better of you, to not interrupt the RP?

I rarely show my true emotions to other people, so I don't think a situation like this will happen again in the same way. However, if it does happen again, I will remain calm and refrain from taking actions that are not allowed in RP.

The G1.2 rule prohibits RDM, which stands for Random Deathmatch, meaning attacking or injuring another person without reason.

The whole scenario took place in the prison. I was a prisoner and had previously received a visit from friends who brought me food and a phone, which a G9 officer then brought to me. Over time, three other G6 officers arrived, and as I role-played an elderly character with physical issues, I wanted to take a photo with my phone and post it on Twidel. One of the G6 individuals then simply took my phone away and didn't listen to me when I explained that I had received it from an officer. Out of frustration, I struck one of the other G6 officers.

My friend who gave me the food and cell phone said the officer's name was Joe

Last edited:
Mornin'.

I don't think that's entirely the truth. You may have missed out a few details there. Care to elaborate on what you may be missing?

I've reviewed the situation again and realized that it unfolded slightly differently from what I remembered. However, I did lash out because I asked when women were allowed in the G6, and they answered, and then another mentioned that I wasn't on my medication, and she agreed. After that, I lashed out because, as I mentioned, I play an older character with physical problems, and in my character, I don't take insults lightly.I know that there is no excuse for my actions in striking out without a valid reason.

Since I've now re-read the rules, I'm certain that I'll think twice before resorting to physical violence in the future.

Good Afternoon @Thegermanopa
I hope we are well today.

After reviewing this appeal and your responses, I am willing to give you a chance to come back, as this is the first ban you have received on record.
I understand frustrations sometimes get the better of us, but we're all here to have fun at the end of the day.

However,
Any bans within the next 6 months will be a permanent and this will also come with an automatic 1 month cooldown before appeal.
Please don't waste the chance!

UNBANNED

Back