What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - TheLaw - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaw

Unban Appeal for TheLaw 

In-game Name: TheLaw

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198104916832

Ban ID: 6401

Reason given for your ban: 1.6 community ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Stressing / dosing a so called *friend* and a shit show behind it all - so a couple of me and the guys would stress test each others wifi nothing malicious it was just all a laugh until we fell out with one of the guys and he reported me.

Why should we unban you ?: so a couple of me and the guys would stress test each others wifi nothing malicious it was just all a laugh until we fell out with one of the guys and he reported me. i have had troubles in the pass with bad rp and a ban evasion a couple years ago but i was just wanting to get back onto the server. I havent used or even thought about using any stressers since this incident it was more of an eye opener since it is a jailable offence.
i played on the gtarp server for about 2 weeks i cant remember my name but i realised my ban was community and not game restricted so decided too stop, i had some great rp on there with the vagos becoming a miner/smeleter, never had one issue with anyone and shows me i have really improved in my rp game over the years, yes there will be a hiccup but nothing major we all make mistakes.
I have appealed this ban many times before and i understand its very contradicting with everything behind it i just beg for that 2nd chance or probation so i can prove to i have grown up and a better roleplayer over the passed years. I have been playing many other servers on arma but its just not like it used to be and them 2 weeks i had on gtarp were some of the best rp experiences i had in a long time, i just joined vagos and worked my but off for the smelting job then i realized about my community ban, i dont want to give anymore reasons to why i shouldn't be unbanned and thats why im requesting this unban or even a probation period so that i can prove my self

Thank you for taking the time to read - TheLaw / Josh

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

A lot has gone on, there is so much history here. You had a short stint at roleplay again here and proved you couldnt roleplay by being reported twice in 2 days. 

Why on earth would we let you back?

i feel i should get another chance because people change and my roleplaying has improved a fair amount, not once did i get reported on gta for the 2 weeks i played and had some great rp situations, yes i've had a long history of reports and bans but they have only made me a better roleplayer over the years.

So what you are saying is that you managed to stay clear for 2 weeks and that makes you deserving of another chance? Our past experience with you does clearly not show maturity nor the will to actually play by the rules... 

If you are actually serious about wanting to be a part of the community again, come back in 2 months and try again. As of this moment of time, I do not feel comfortable to let you back in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back