What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Thomass - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuWong

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Thomass 

In-game Name: YU WONG

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198045213785

Ban ID: Not sure (It's discord)

Reason given for your ban: Arguing (As far as I know)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So around 11 months ago, maybe 10, I had an argument in the Lost MC Channel I'm pretty sure, which was a somewhat regular occurrence . I think the argument was with Nikolai, (staff? or was, the Danish one, used to play Arma, brother of Snuffles?) pretty sure that was who I argued with, anyway, got banned from discord for that so I just didn't appeal, and at the time my love for the game had died.

Why should we unban you ?: Been in a better place since leaving the community, have played a range of games and not playing pc as much due to real life commitments, really want to get unbanned from discord to look to start the journey to coming back to the community, spent a lot of time and effort into Yu Wong as a character and made some really good friends in the process :)

Haven't been the best person in the community over the years but have always had it in my heart, I think i've shown this.

Happy to answer any questions relating to the Discord ban publicly,

Lots of love,
Wong x

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Having had a look through this you we're given chances prior to being banned, Why did you decide to ignore them and keep attempting to cause issues? 

Having had a look through this you we're given chances prior to being banned, Why did you decide to ignore them and keep attempting to cause issues? 
Hi Stuart,

Are you able to provide the items you’re looking through, just for context- as I think it was a while ago, right?

I assume, regardless of the situation it was a mixture of emotions and feelings, usually fuelled by people who knew how to irritate and get the better of me.

It would be good to see the context thought because I can’t remember what it was about exactly.

Cheers,

Wong

Toward the end of your tenure on our server you became very abusive toward people, had been warned on several occasions yet you persisted which resulted in your ban. 

No examples, 'items' or anything like that will be provided as, if we're being honest, we don't need to. 

In this unban appeal, it is your 'job', your responsibility to explain your actions, reasoning and then give us a reason to trust you and push an unban. 

As it currently stands, you're doing none of the above.

I get it though, about a year has gone by. You're not to be expected to recollect every word you said but I do at least expect you to remember the basics and actually put in a bit of effort with your appeal. 

if I mention 'The Lost MC', does this jog your memory? 

Also, before we proceed, tell me about alternate discord accounts? 

Toward the end of your tenure on our server you became very abusive toward people, had been warned on several occasions yet you persisted which resulted in your ban. 

No examples, 'items' or anything like that will be provided as, if we're being honest, we don't need to. 

In this unban appeal, it is your 'job', your responsibility to explain your actions, reasoning and then give us a reason to trust you and push an unban. 

As it currently stands, you're doing none of the above.

I get it though, about a year has gone by. You're not to be expected to recollect every word you said but I do at least expect you to remember the basics and actually put in a bit of effort with your appeal. 

if I mention 'The Lost MC', does this jog your memory? 

Also, before we proceed, tell me about alternate discord accounts? 
Hi Fluqi,

Hope you’re well.

“No examples, 'items' or anything like that will be provided as, if we're being honest, we don't need to. ” - This request was to merely “jog memory” and provide context, I hope you haven’t misread it as a “demand”, I was merely asking if any light would be shed on it.

As I’m sure you can appreciate, recollecting a virtual, text conversation from a year ago, is quite an ask, especially without any context.

I had an argument in the Lost MC Channel I'm pretty sure,
In my original appeal, I have mentioned that I believe it was regarding the “Lost MC”, so your mention of it jogs my memory no more than my original message, unfortunately.

I’ve had multiple discord accounts for years, and at one point even had multiple forum accounts (this was dealt with in the correct way at the time!)

I no longer have access to any other discord account than the one I use, and is currently Banished from your Discord Server.

I ultimately agree that towards the end of my long tenure within Altis & Los Santos, I had become more agitated, irritable and toxic, as much as I know that this wasn’t completely my fault, people knew how to cause a reaction, but ultimately this isn’t their appeal it’s mine.

I’ve made a handful of regretful decisions in my life and being as emotionally involved and invested in this game is definitely one, it took over my time and became a chore, my life balance is much better now 🙂

You received a community ban (C1.6) on 21/06/2022 which is a minimum of 6 months with no appeals. You can appeal again after 21/12/2022.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back