What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Thud - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thud

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Thud 

In-game Name: Darren Ocean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198053717218

Ban ID: rpuk#5173

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned by mistake.

Why should we unban you ?: I was banned for C1.2 - discrimination/racism/bigotry etc. I have never been discriminatory in my time on the server and in the hour leading up to the ban I had not engaged in RP, voicechat or otherwise with any players beyond a friend I occasionally spoke to on radio (subject of discussion was trying to find housing in LS, nothing that could even be interpreted as discrimination). I had been cruising on my motorbike, starting from the impound, all the way up past ikea, to gruppe6 in paleto bay, and all the way back down to the park ranger stand. I had entered the building and was looking at the options available on the NPC as I have a license, and was banned out of nowhere.
I hope this mistake can be rectified quickly.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@ThudThis ban was placed by mistake and you were unbanned shortly after it happened. This will not be counted on your record

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back