What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Timmy Abeba - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Abeba

Unban Appeal for Timmy Abeba 

In-game Name: Paul Fish

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199451256129

Ban ID: !!rpuk15079!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for G3.1 (Hop on) for logging on whilst a situation was on-going.

Why should we unban you ?: Unfortunately I have found myself here which in itself I am incredibly disappointed in myself about. I firstly just want to apologize to staff and to whomever this may have effected the role play of.

My group ‘alliance’ is in an ongoing beef with ‘Marabunta’ this has been a fun and enjoyable time for myself and others (I hope) on the server as we have explored different role playing scenarios such as melee only fights, pushes and defenses. Staff have even taken the time to applause what we have been doing.

However, I have regrettably now been banned for G3.1 - meta-gaming. I understand that this is a serious rule to break and I am disappointed in myself for breaking this rule.

I received a message in our discord server stating ‘everyone with waps log on’ and at the time I did not think about what I was doing and ended up logging into the server to help against the fight.

I now woefully find myself on this side and all I can now do is ask for forgiveness from the people this has effected. I will take steps to ensure this or any other rule break is not broken by myself and ensure I do not let others influence the way I play.

I understand how this breaks trust between myself and the staff team but I can guarantee you I will be taking appropriate steps to better myself for the sake of everybody around me.

I have been in the community for a while now and I hope to return as I love the server and the people I speak to on there on a day to day basis.

I hope whoever reads this can understand my sorrow in all of this and I am extremely grateful to whichever staff member looks into this appeal for me.

Once again I am sorry for the disappointment and disruption I have caused, Have a nice weekend.

- Paul Fish

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @Timmy Abeba, I hope all is well! 🙂

I would like to firstly thank you for the effort and straight up honesty you've given us throughout the appeal! 
We don't often get straight honesty regarding a ban like this, and it does go a very long way! 

You've been here now for nearly an entire year, you should be more than familiar with the server rules.
At the time you had decided to hop onto the server after reading this announcement, did you not know it was against server rules? 

Evening Danoo, I am indeed well. How about yourself?

First of all thank you for the quick reply. Honesty is the best policy and i know it always goes a long way within this server and i appreciate that.

I have been here for nearly a year yes and honestly I’ve enjoyed every bit of it which is why I am so appalled to have ended up here. I absolutely am familiar with all of the rules in place and I fully understand all of them which is why I completely get the reasoning staff made behind my ban.

Following on to your question, truthfully yes I fully knew exactly what I was doing and I knew it was against the rules during that time.

In all honesty I do not have a reasoning behind doing what I have done. Especially being a member of the community who has been here for a while and apart of Whitelisted factions.

I should have educated the others instead of hopping on myself. Thinking back it was a very silly thing for me to do.

Again, thank you for reading this response.

- Paul Fish

Good evening @Timmy Abeba, thank you for your quick and honest response! 

Let's say for arguments sake, you're placed into exactly the same situation again.
What will you be doing differently and what would you do knowing full well that other members are potentially acting upon the message as you did?

Hi again, I appreciate your timely responses!

For argument sake, if I was ever put in that situation ever again to ensure this never happens again I would use my knowledge of the rules to stop and think - hold on I can not be doing this. Take a second to think before I react as that is essentially what has landed me here today.

Also due to this I would try my best to educate this to the people around me. If I seen a message like this I would act upon it and tell them it Is absolutely not acceptable.

Knowing whether other players have broke this rule, even after I have tried to educate them on the rules. I would make sure I steered clear of any rule break as well as the group as I do not ever wish to end up back in this position.

The rules are there for a reason and I fully understand and respect that. Again I offer my sincerest apologies for wasting your time with this rulebreak. Finally, thank you again for taking the time to read this tonight Danoo

- Paul Fish

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, @Timmy Abeba!

As we always say within this community, honesty is the best policy and it goes a long way.
Throughout all of these appeals, you're the only player that's been straight up honest so far in regards to acting upon the announcement made for a hop on.

You've been here almost an entire year, and so far this is your only punishment on record.
Given your clean record so far, and your honesty I am willing to give you a second chance on the server to prove yourself to us.
Please learn from this mistake, do not end up back on the appeals for something so easily avoidable again. If you're to end up back on the appeals section again it will not be this easy to return to the server.

Any ban you now receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent, please do not waste your chance.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back