What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - timmy chaps - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy chaps

Unban Appeal for timmy chaps 

In-game Name: Timmy chaps

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199525857631

Ban ID: Rpuk16015

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 g2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me n my boys were out robbing people when it got quite late we was having good rp scenes for the first couple of people we robbed, then it got round to the next person we pulled up to him and got out with a gun pointed at him and told him hand ups, he placed his hands up but he was not speaking at all, we told him to drop everything in pockets, he proceeded to not drop anything and run away, so my boy shot him, which we thought was understandable in the rp scene we was in, so we put him in the boot and drove him off the pier. But he didn’t speak at all during this rp scenario.
Not long after I think roughly 10 mins admins pulled us up and said “do you think that was high quality rp” which we said yeah because on our behalf we was rping a scene of robbery and the other guy wasn’t talking and tried to run off. Then they was just explaining to us that the last guy we robbed had only been on for 2 hours and explaining what we did wrong. We didn’t know this guy had only been on for a bit, but we thought we was alright with what we was doing but like I said we never knew this guy only just joined and that we couldn’t rob him.
Down to the ban of out of character it was so late and it was just me n my boys chilling in the car and sometimes we all forget ourselves and say stuff in real life terms instead of roleplay terms that’s completely our own faults and I do try correct my terms as I’m still learning some of the terms to use when rping. But I do good rp and since coming back to the server I’ve met different people and expanded my character knowledge and when rping around other people I don’t slip up within my character. But of course anything I accidentally say is completely my fault, my apologies

Why should we unban you ?: I’ve brung good rp since coming back to the server like I said above I’ve expanded my character knowledge and my character has built bridges with some people who he didn’t think he would before, I know I only got unbanned a little while ago but I didn’t think we was doing wrong but can see how we should of put the fact he didn’t have an outfit to realise he was new. But yeah my character growth has been good since coming back, met so many new characters and this sever is good the rp with most of the people I’ve had has been top tier and can say I just wanna continue with it. Ans my apologies to whoever didn’t enjoy the rp we was trying to portray.

I appreciate whoever reads this and take time to deal with this thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people did you rob during the time you were on the server that morning?

Good morning @timmy chaps, I hope all is well! 🙂

Are you here for roleplay purposes, or to grab loot? 

Thanks for responding, I’m here for roleplay ever since being back my character has been nothing but active when I can be and trying to involve myself into some good rp scenes. The robbing was for a bit of fun and because we just wanted some different rp scenes from what we was doing before. Like I said my apologies to whoever didn’t enjoy the rp we portrayed, but I am here for rp purposes the growth of my character has expanded in a short amount of time and was building his place in a community with people. 
thank you 

Hello @timmy chaps!

If you're not here specifically for loot, why would you all refer to yourselves as "loot goblins"? 

Thanks for responding, I don’t personally remember saying that myself, but if that was what was said then it was just about the situation and not how we are in general, with the way I speak I would not personally refer myself as that. But like I said with it apparently being said I wouldn’t associate my characters role with being a “Loot goblin” my character is trying to build his role in the community and one of the building tasks was to do a couple robberies with my boy when he asked as I’m trying to get accepted by them. But again if it was said ans I agreed then my apologies didn’t mean to portray my character like that I’ve just fitted myself back into this sick community of people and would like to continue thank you. Again I apologise to whoever didn’t like the rp we portrayed, and to the admins who had to take time to deal with us. 
Thanks 

Thanks for the response @timmy chaps,

Could you explain the character break for me? 
I believe you were having an open conversation about player bans & computer specs... Why? 

The computer thing we was just curious on what each of us was playing on because my game wasn’t running to well so I was just curious on what my mate was running on.
If I’m completely honest I don’t remember what was said but I think it was when I was being curios to see if anyone Ik has been banned(not to use this info in game) just for curiosity and I see a few appeals of combat logging so I was telling my boy cause obviously I got done for that but that’s past ans my apologies, but I was telling him because he never understood the seriousness of it before when we spoke out of game so if it was that what was said then I was just trying to tell him like don’t do it at any point when dead. But my apologies for speaking of it in game anyway I shouldn’t have said it and should have kept it for out of game purposes. But I’m just curious like everyone else and just said it wrong place wrong time like I said out of game purpose only ans can only apologise 

thanks 

Good evening @timmy chaps, thanks for the responses! 🙂

What's your plan if you're given a third chance to return here? 

What character(s) are you planning on playing?
What quality roleplay will you be able to provide here? 

My character just applied for a hunting license as he wants to potentially start selling amour to different people, so sorta wants to be a self businessman, but also my character has been trying to get into a gang that’s why he was starting to chill with the same people daily. I would still like to keep the same character because he knowledge has expanded so much within a week or 2 like I said previously he talks to all different people daily and enjoys rping with then, and like I said this character has applied for his hunting license and would like to take that a serious thing for him as it would help grow relationships with more people by selling amour and also give him a daily task to make sure he can keep it with orders if he receives them.

I was also thinking about another character who I was gonna create later in the year as a local taxi driver for anyone who needs it. If it’s for a normal drive, down to hopfully becoming a driver for a gang if they need it and don’t want to be caught in their car. But I was still trying to work a full storyline for him because idk if a taxi driver would be to basic. So I’m still thinking about what to do with the character. Or if any other new jobs get added in future I can build a character on something new. 
 But my main character Tim is where I would like to continue from as after doing the basics to make money (taxi, food delivery) I feel like the hunting license would be a long term business if goes to plan ans would also benefit the other characters in rp.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this 

Good evening @timmy chaps!

It has been noted by the Admin which spoke to you that eventually you did understand the reasoning for your ban and that the roleplay provided was poor.
To put it bluntly, your roleplay needs some serious work to it. Running around the server robbing with such minimal roleplay is not going to cut it, I hope you've managed to learn from this ban and will come back with some higher quality roleplay behind you.

I am going to give you a second chance here to prove yourself, do not throw this back in my face.
If you're to be seen giving the same poor roleplay, you'll be removed again very quickly. Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS. 

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back