What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - TJL2004 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL2004

Unban Appeal for TJL2004 

In-game Name: tyler love

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199135659122

Ban ID: 4240

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i left the city when i was in the middle of getting arrested because i had to go to work ive already been told thats just me trying to make a excuse but its not at all its what happened how it all started was i logged on to go pick my mate up from the hospital so then i could take him to the truck depo then i was going to log off there but then 2 people stabbed us in the hospital so i pulled my gun out to try shoot them but missed so my mate hit them with his bat and knocked them both out so we got back in my car but then the police turned up asking what happened so because i had to rush off to work i just drove off so i could park my car away and log off but i fell out of the car we crashed and thats when i said im sorry i have to log off i have work and the officer said well thats ur problem so i left any1 because i had to and my mate told them as well why i left.

Why should we unban you ?: because ive been in the city for about 6 months ive spent a lot of time and effort making all the money i had all the cars and the house i had i had a lot i dont want all that to go to waste just because i had to go to work i am sorry that i had to leave and if i can get back in i wont let that happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You still hanging on with you had to go to work... 

You where logged into the server for only 10 min  if you only had 10 min before you had to go work you will never had log on only to drive your friend from the hospital to service hub. 

So start telling the truth this gonna be your last chance. 

Everything I’ve told u is the truth yes I was on for 10 minutes because like I said I only came on to pick my mate up because I was on discord to him talking. Before work so he asked me if I could come into the city and take him somewhere before I set off a was already on my pc so it wasn’t going to take long I can even send u messages from me and my boss about what days I work to prove I was working that day I am not lieing at all that’s what happened I just want to get back into the the city because most of the time in my spare time when I’m not busy I just come over into role play .co.uk and now am just bored most of the time tbh I no u don’t care about that but everything I have said is the truth I just want to get back into the city and chill with all my mates and just have a time and if u want me to send u these picks of mine and my bosses message I can because I’m not lieing at all 

So you were on a discord call with your friend who was injured bleeding out and you logged on only to come and get him to the hospital?

@TJL2004

Yes I did but I wish I never did now because then none of this would of happened he said to me do u mind coming to get me from the hospital before u set off to work so I said go on then will I will have enough time to get u then log out and set off I would of if all the other stuff didn’t happen 
@Charles Vane

For us to confirm this story, could you please provide your friends ingame character name? 

So do you not think that anything else is wrong here with this situation?

Specifically the part of your friend bleeding out but then OOC asking you to go help him?

He wasn’t bleeding out he was already at the hospital he just asked me to pick him up from there but if that’s something ur not Ment to do then I didn’t realise that 

Are you sure you now want to lie to us?

Your friend was killed with a standard pistol at 16:26:06

You logged in at 16:29:44

I ain’t lieing I don’t have a clue how he died he just asked me to pick him up from the hospital 

Your friend contacted you out of the game to come and pick him up. That will also be against the rule you then come on the server only having less than 10 min to play only to combat log in front of the police. 

The whole story you came up  with make no sense therefor your appeal is denied. You can appeal it again 3 month after your ban date

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back