What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - TJL2004 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL2004

Unban Appeal for TJL2004 

In-game Name: tyler love

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199135659122

Ban ID: 4240

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i joined the server for about 10 mins before i had to set off to work because my mate was streaming so i wanted to jump into say something i cant remember what it was a long time ago this happened so then my other mate was at the hospital so i went to pick him up but then 2 people pulled knifes on us so i shot 1 and we ran then the police was out side and want to know what happend but i didnt have enough time to because i had to set off for work soon so i just tried to run so i jumped in my car and drove away to try exape but then fell out of the car i had to set off to work so i turned my pc off and went to work then later that night when i got home i tried to join and couldnt it said id been banned so i wasnt happy tried to get unbanned a fue times but everytime ive tried to ive been told ive been lieing about why i left but im not im being honest.

Why should we unban you ?: because i loved playing in this server best server ive ever experienced met so meny good mates was such a good laugh got some much cars and a house got everything i wanted was just there to make new mates at this point and have fun and my brother has just joined the server so id love to play with him and show him round and see how the servers changed since ive been last in so plz unbanned me im not going to ever just leave again because i dont want to get banned again i never wanted to in the first place i didnt know i would for just leaving so plz if u unbanned me ill be so grateful and ive now read all the rules so i no how to not get banned again and respect the server plz consider unbanding me it would mean alot thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I see the story has changed since your last appeal...

This appeal you state that you logged onto the server to say hello to a friend that was streaming. Your previous appeal you said that you logged on the server to help your mate who was downed.

Which is it?

first thankyou for getting back to me didnt think any1was tbh so thankyou it was both i just never thought to mention the fact i joined to see my mate on stream because i never ended up getting to him in stream because i realised my other mate was in the hospital so i went to help him sorry about not mentioning the stream part i hope any of this will help me to get unbanned i just gave up last time tbh thats why its been so long since ive tried but now i just defently want to get unbanned and play with my brother and get inconneact with my ingame mates again thanks

would mean the world to me if you would alow me back into the city thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
I am going to test that you have actually read this and understand the rules now. In your previous appeal you stated "Yes I did but I wish I never did now because then none of this would of happened he said to me do u mind coming to get me from the hospital before u set off to work so I said go on then will I will have enough time to get u then log out and set off I would of if all the other stuff didn’t happen "

So you was in a discord call with a friend who asked for help. Is this a rulebreak? If so what rule?

@TJL2004Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back