What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Toby H - GTA RP

Toby H

Unban Appeal for Toby H (NEW APP AS OLD APP WASNT READY TO GET SENT)

In-game Name: TOBY HARRIS

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198250360012

Ban ID: C17 (NEW APP AS OLD APP WASNT READY TO GET SENT)

Reason given for your ban: An Innapprote News Tweet

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for making a news tweet about a gentlemen wanting to meet a child.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to take this time to say how deeply sorry I am and am aware of the seriousness of this case. I did get pulled by a staff member on top of a building where she made me aware that what i done was inappropriate and she told me to remove the tweet and i did straight away and said how sorry i was. I fully understand the reasoning behind the ban but I hope this could be resolved and that i am given another chance. I have never been in trouble by any staff and this was a clear factor of late night silliness. I can promise you that nothing like this will happen again. The male i tweeted about came up to us telling us that story and at the time i thought this could be a good RP but now looking back i was so wrong as i am aware it is a serious matter and isnt funny in any way whatsoever. I really enjoyed the RP experience on this server and I am ashamed that my actions have lead to this. I hope I am able to get a second chance to prove myself and if there anyway that I can voluntarily do to help then I am more than happy to do so. I appreciate everyone keeping it a happy and safe place.
kind regards Toby Harris

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Toby H

This is the 3rd unban appeal I have seen now, what is going on are you trying to get my attention as you have it now? 

Secondly just some forum etiquette, please do not post after you have posted your unban as this is classed as bumping and your unban can be locked and restrictions placed on you.

Finally, tell me why you thought this was a good idea, you joined the server got a job at Weazel News and then decided to abuse the app.

@PapaSmurphy

Hi there sorry there was a bit of a confusion the first ban appeal was sent uncompleted fully so i redone one and i spoke to an admin team and they said make sure this one is the one that i wanted to use. I would like to apologies as I dont want it to come across as using my power. At the time of the story a gentleman approached me telling the information so at the time i thought this was a good story. But, now looking back this was a silly idea. I have many RP plans to do with my job that will be appropriate producing police interceptors and 24hours in a and e.

Thankyou for reading this and i am that wont happen again! 

happy to answer any further questions.

I just want to highlight about the question I cant express enough about how Bad and uncalled for Idea It was I want to apologies to not only the staff I would like to apologies to the community's as its not a joking matter! . My action On that night doesn't reparents me as a person It was stupid and late nigh silliness!. I will make sure and can promise that you wont hear from me again in a bad manner like this.This community's is the best and would be a shame to not be apart of it as its still growing!

king regards Toby

You were told by Papasmurphy not to post after you’ve posted an unban as it’s called bumping.

if you can’t follow unban rules nor the server rules, how can we let you back onto the server?

Locked 3 days for bumping

Since we have other people to deal with, who are actually willing to follow our unban procedures, I would like for you to try again in a fresh appeal, once you are able to do the same.  

Back