What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tokjat - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for Tokjat 

In-game Name: Tokjat

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

Ban ID: Dont have one

Reason given for your ban: Calling some one a fucking retard

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Some in police public was being a troll like usual and staff was not realy doing anything about it so I said "Just get rid of this fucking retard

Why should we unban you ?:  I writing a ban appeal with regards to being banned for saying ""Just get rid of this fucking retard" on discord. Regardless of the reasoning behind it which was never an excuse I have now made myself aware that the use of the "R" word is very offensive to a lot of people and that it is rude to a lot of people, even in this community. I realise my mistake and did not mean any harm by it and will make sure that I am aware of other words or phrases which might be highly offensive to other people in the community and that have no place here. I will not commit the same mistake and I apologise to anyone who I may have caused insult to. I enjoy this community and having been a long term member of it I wish to continue being part of it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

so for future reference, what would you do differently next time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time i would use different wording or block the person so i dont have to look at there messages

When I saw you got yourself banned for such a stupid thing, I can't lie, I was disappointed. 

You, of all people, should know better. 

Before you decided to post such comments in a public channel, what actions (if any) did you take to attempt to get the attention of staff? 

I did not try and get staff atantion to it as it was already there and were handing out warnings wich did not seem to help to me so i stupidly opent my big mouth and said what i said

Hello there @Tokjat
I will be lifting your ban today, but I hope this is a lesson learned. 

Next time, let staff do their work and move along. It´s really not worth it.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back