What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tokjat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for Tokjat 

In-game Name: Bart Williams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

Ban ID: !!rpuk11665!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 - forum report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am writing this appeal in regards to my recent ban on the Server. I am deeply sorry for my actions that resulted in this ban and fully understand the severity of breaking the rule (G3.1) OOC Information.

I would like to take this opportunity to explain the situation and offer my sincerest apologies. I understand that using out of character information to influence the roleplay goes against the core principles of fair and immersive roleplay. In my excitement, I got carried away and did not realize the impact of my actions.

Why should we unban you ?: As a long-time member of the community, I have always strived to contribute positively to the roleplay experience for everyone involved. I have mostly followed the rules and have been a good member of the community. This ban is not a reflection of who I am or what I stand for in this community.

I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the Server moving forward. I would be grateful for another chance to prove my commitment to fair and immersive roleplay. I assure you that this was a one-time mistake and I will not let it happen again.

I hope that you will consider my appeal and allow me to return to the Server. I am eager to continue playing with the community and to make amends for my past actions.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Just why...?

Do you only hop on the server when there is action going on? Do you not plan to go on the server to enjoy the Roleplay?

Please tell me more

Regarding your question, the presence or absence of action on a roleplaying server may influence some individuals to log on or not. However, there can be various reasons for why someone may choose to join a server, including the desire to participate in roleplay, socialize with other members, or simply pass the time.

In the end, it all comes down to personal preferences and motivations. Some individuals may be highly motivated by action-packed scenarios, while others may prioritize the opportunity to develop their characters and engage in more immersive roleplay.

We’re not talking about individuals and other people, we’re talking about you. You’ve been here long enough, you we’re leader of Grove at one point. Roleplaying at Bean Machine for hours on end, what’s changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing has changed only that day i made some stupid disisions that lead op to this.

What made this situation any different from every other to where you've logged in? 

Why would you risk it? Help us understand the thought process and what you we're thinking at the time.

You have mentioned others motivations for being on the server, What motivates yourself? 

What made this situation any different from every other to where you've logged in? 
For me personal its not a hole lot difrent then when i login normaly othere then the fact that we had some information on what was happening on the server and that i made the comment to what we knew of thats sounds like a hop on sqaud.

Why would you risk it? Help us understand the thought process and what you we're thinking at the time.
why i would risk it is very simple as to me what i said was nothing but a joke so for me it was the same as every time i login to the server to have a good time and and provide roleplay on the character i have chosen no matter if that means being a pain in the ass in my crimanal or police.

You have mentioned others motivations for being on the server, What motivates yourself? 
what motivates me is having a good time with the people i play with and provide roleplay to the best of my ability and try to make sure both partys involved have a decent time on the server

Who's writing this appeal?

Who's writing this appeal?
That would my self with some help from people in the begining for spellchecks and interpuntion so it would be easy to read instead of one big blop of text

If you care enough about this community, you'll write the appeal yourself and without help. We don't mind if the grammar isn't all there and there is little to no punctuation.

Do better in your next appeal.

May appeal 12/03/2023

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back